WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

DMB75
12-23-2007, 08:39 AM
Hey Everyone,

While i was cleaning out my room I found tons and tons of photos in boxes and I would like to start putting them into scrapbooks. But I don't know what supplies I need, what I should buy or what companies are out there to buy from. Can a couple consultants either PM me with info or let me know here. I'm unsure about prices as well.

I'm starting with nothing but photos, what are your suggestions?

Also I'm a US military member overseas and I have an APO address, soI would need to order from a company that ships to APO addresses.

Thanks for your help, I can't wait to get some responses so I can start right away.

Thanks,
Donna

cherishbound176
12-23-2007, 01:04 PM
I'm sending you a PM about Cherish Bound :O)

domsmom
12-24-2007, 06:27 AM
Hey Donna

MemoryWorks is another great company for scrapbooking supplies! We have everything from paper, embellishments, adhesives, albums, kits where the idea is done for you and you put it together and add your pictures....lots of inspiration and ideas from other reps and MORE!

Feel free to check out my website and contact me if you have any questions! http://vlagace.memory-works.com

For a beginner...I would definitely recommend:
A good paper/photo cutter
Adhesive
Albums
Page Protectors
Good pens for journaling
Paper....both solid colors and patterned prints for variety
Scissors
The list could go on more if you want to add embellishments, ribbons, brads, eyelets, rubons, or anything else like that!

GOOD LUCK & Most of all HAVE FUN! **Oh, and watch out...it's a very ADDICTING habit to get into! LOL http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif

ZachMadsMom
12-26-2007, 11:45 AM
Sent you a PM re: Heritage Makers.

DMB75
12-27-2007, 02:41 AM
Thanks everyone for your help. I finally got ahold of a Creative Memories consultant and she's helping me out. Thanks for all your info and advice.

Donna

ladyemily1
12-27-2007, 05:40 PM
Creative Memories is a great company. I have a scrapbook from them from 4 years ago and it is in perfect condition. It is also personalized on the front with the saying that my fiancee and I always tell eachother.
It is very sentimental and I will cherish it forever.