WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Dale and Thomas
08-02-2007, 09:28 AM
Dale and Thomas Popcorn is now available to Specialty/Gourmet Retailers and Gift Basket Manufacturers. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Dale and Thomas Popcorn is an ultra premium manufacturer of indulgent popcorn and confectionary products and has been seen on The Today Show, The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch as well as in Time Magazine, People and InStyle.

Dale and Thomas Popcorn is also listed as one of Oprah’s favorites <?:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /></v:stroke></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:ulas></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shape><a href="http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif" target="_blank"></v:></v:shape>!

No minimum orders for gourmet retail or Gif Basket manufacturers. Email dtwholesale@daleandthomas.com or call 800-Popcorn and ask for Dale and Thomas Wholesale!

Also, qualified businesses can receive free samples, we pay for the product, you pay for the shipping. Also, first orders receive 1 FREE case with 5 purchased!

www.daleandthomas.com

954baskets
08-04-2007, 07:10 AM
I have to say, if you haven't tried Dale &amp; Thomas Popcorn, take advantage of their offer. This is not your ordinary popcorn. I ordered 10 cases of their popcorn last holiday season from one of their distributors andit was a hit. I had clients calling asking if they could purchase only the popcorn from me.

Dale and Thomas
08-06-2007, 06:13 AM
thanks for the kind words. We do our best and hope that we can assist everyone in developing a better more profitable end product.

CuddlesAndCo
09-18-2007, 05:40 PM
Your popcorn looks wonderful, I will have to order some samples after October gets here so I can also get the chocolate ones.

Thank you

Dale and Thomas
09-18-2007, 05:47 PM
Teresa-

Thanks for your kind words. You will not be disappointed. Our products are all natural and even Kosher with an Orthdox Union Dairy stamp. Please follow-up to your post after you receive your samples. Have a great day!Edited by: Dale and Thomas