WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Sticker for old catalogs

cjngen
08-01-2007, 07:24 AM
I just thought I'd share my copy for the old catalogs. I borrowed the idea from one of the sticker companies and created my own sticker.

<DIV align=center>Though the date on this
<DIV align=center> catalog may be old,
<DIV align=center>look inside and you'll be sold.
<DIV align=left> Many great items
<DIV align=center> you will see...
<DIV align=left> call me to learn
<DIV align=center> how to get some FREE!
<DIV align=center>
<DIV align=center>Name
<DIV align=center>phone
<DIV align=center>e-mail
<DIV align=center>website
<DIV align=center>
<DIV align=left>I printed them on large stickers with a nice flowery frame from clip art.
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=left>Have a great day!
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=left>
<DIV align=center>

bsballmom
08-01-2007, 08:40 AM
Those are great!! Thanks

upnorth
08-01-2007, 09:37 AM
I've been thinking of doing something like that with my old catalog. Thanks for the idea. Mine came out cute as well using a clipart frame around the text on the 2" x 4" label.
Now, where are you going to leave them? I'm thinking hair salons, doctors offices, dentists, eye doctors . . . any where else?

Steph

cjngen
08-01-2007, 10:53 AM
That's what I was thinking too... doctors, salons etc. If anyone has any other ideas where to leave them, I'd appreciate it.