WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : What do you all think about...

BadgerMama
06-26-2007, 08:07 AM
Cr---l L---t To GO packets?
I have huge water glasses, they hold right at 16 ounces, so instead of drinking regular water, I just pour one of the packets into my glass. They taste pretty good, too, I really like the Fruit Punch ones best. The lemonade ones are good too.
Anyway, I guess what I am saying is, even thought they do have ten calories per serving, do y'all think they're as good as plain water for you? I tried Da---i Flavored Waters, and I just honestly can't really stand them. I don't like D----i water anyway, when I drink bottled water I much prefer Ne--le Water. I have a Pur water filter, which is why I quit drinking bottled water. Those work really well.
I appreciate your opinions!
BadgerMama

mommytotwo
06-26-2007, 08:10 AM
I think those Crystal Light to Go packets are a really cool idea. I have bought some in the past and they are really good. If you don't like to drink just plain water, I think they are a good idea to help get your water in daily. You could also try plain water and put some fresh lemon in it, just a thought. However, I do like the Crystal Light when I don't want plain old water.

FV Mom
06-26-2007, 08:11 AM
I think as long as you're getting the water in your body, it doesn't matter what you need to add to it. I personally like the Lipton to go teas better than the crytal lite. They taste really great and have zero cals, zero carbs, zero grams of sugar.http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley4.gifEdited by: FV Mom

veperez
06-26-2007, 08:26 AM
Crystal Light is GREAT! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley20.gif

I love water so i'll drink it plain... but, if you don't prefer to drink water just as is, I think these no calories packets are a good alternative for taste.

~ Vilma

OrangeSmoke20
06-26-2007, 12:20 PM
That is what I have been using to try and get some water in me. I just cannot stand the taste of plain water, so Crystal Light has been helping me get some water in.

caitalexmommy
06-26-2007, 10:14 PM
Those are okay, I prefer Fulfill... I got it at walmart, but not sure where all you can get it. It's A LOT cheaper than than the other flavor packets out there. I like it because it's a very light flavoring... still tastes like water, just gives it a little boost. It reminds me of Propel Fitness Water... tastes a lot like that. HTH!