WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : shipping/catalog cost?

bruegelfan
06-06-2007, 10:40 AM
Hi there, wondering if someone could tell me about how much the catalogs cost to buy and what the shipping runs for customers/reps??

Thanks!

Traci
06-06-2007, 10:49 AM
Customers are .25 each and are roughly $1 to ship, I can not remember for sure. You can send them as bound printed matter also, which is a bit cheaper. You can by the catalogs in any # you would like, one or 50.

bruegelfan
06-06-2007, 11:05 AM
So, catalogs are $ .25 each? Meaning I could buy 100 to pass out for $25?? I've been with other companies that have charged up to $4 for one catalog, so if that's the case that's pretty dang good! Any more info you could get me would be very appreciated. Feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks.........JaimeEdited by: bruegelfan

Traci
06-06-2007, 11:12 AM
Jaime~
Yes, that is right! How cool is that! More info is on your way via e-mail.

Lenora2
06-10-2007, 09:03 PM
I bought aton of catalogs and lotion bar samplesto hand out to everyone I meet. It's worked pretty well getting people interested. Also, save the invoice for your samples and catalogs as well as any full size products you use for testers. You can deduct all of that from your taxes for your business. http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley32.gif

Esther

bruegelfan
06-11-2007, 06:41 AM
How often do new catalogs come out?? Just thought of that one :)

Traci
06-11-2007, 06:51 AM
We get them twice a year (Feb/Aug) and new products every two months. The new products are highlighted in the highlight mailers that we get. The catalogs are .25 and the highlight mailers are .10.

bruegelfan
06-12-2007, 07:20 AM
Thanks!! This might go up on the board twice as my comp is being rather funky today :)

Traci
06-12-2007, 08:14 AM
My pleasure sweetie!