WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Phone Actress Sites?

lolah
09-14-2005, 06:46 AM
Okay,I KNOW that some of you think this is sleazy work...but I am REALLY short on cash right now and nothing else seems to be working. I have the personality for this(open-minded)and it is something I can do while my son is asleep.

Please don't bombard me with your opinions. I know there are many who are not as open minded as me and do not approve of this type of phone work.

Does anyone know of legit sites that offer this type of employment?

emorgan7719
09-14-2005, 06:51 AM
There was actually a job lead regarding this posted last week I think it was. I would try searching for it. I think if you try phone actress, you will find it. I have heard that it doesn't pay very good, though. I hope this helps!

lolah
09-14-2005, 06:56 AM
I did search and there were different opinions about whether that company is legit. So, I thought I would ask if anyone knew of others.

I have heard both things about the pay too...

emorgan7719
09-14-2005, 06:59 AM
Have you tried searching "Be a phone actress" under yahoo search engine or anything like that? Maybe you can find something that way.

MelissaF
09-14-2005, 07:10 AM
It is on crazedlist like crazzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolah
09-14-2005, 07:13 AM
It is on crazedlist like crazzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is crazedlist?

meg27599
09-14-2005, 07:14 AM
Go to psoboards.com and ezboard also has a pso board.Companies are discussed, pay rates, trolling vs dispatch, etc. You'll get ALL the info you need.

Good luck!

lolah
09-14-2005, 07:16 AM
Thank you so much! I appreciate your help!

MelissaF
09-14-2005, 07:42 PM
<H2>Phone Pros </H2>
<HR>
Reply to: see below
Date: 2005-09-12, 6:50AM HST

Opportunity to work from the comfort of your home.

Bring your excellent communication skills to our wonderful money generating activity. You won’t get bored and you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow with us.

Requirements:
Enjoy helping others
Demonstrated ability to work independently
Excellent multitasking and problem solving skills
Computer proficiency
Ability to work well in a team environment
Good verbal communication skills

For immediate consideration please call 1-866-431-4838 and leave msg.

<TABLE>
<T>
<TR>
<TD align=middle></TD>
<TD align=middle></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD align=middle></TD>
<TD align=middle></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
<UL style="PADDING-LEFT: 3px; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; LIST-STYLE-: none">
<LI>Job location is Nationwide

<LI>Compensation: Potential to generate $1,500 daily</LI>[/list]

hippywitch_25
09-15-2005, 12:54 AM
Okay,I KNOW that some of you think this is sleazy work...but I am REALLY short on cash right now and nothing else seems to be working. I have the personality for this(open-minded)and it is something I can do while my son is asleep.

Please don't bombard me with your opinions. I know there are many who are not as open minded as me and do not approve of this type of phone work.

I used to be a pso for a long time. I started out with NTS{Network Telephone Services-www.phoneactress.com} I liked working for them and they offer hourly pay but I was laid off. I live in Nevada and was told they lost their contract to work with people in NV. I don't know if that's true as I saw they were hiring people in Nevada much later on. But it was a long time after and maybe they reinstated their contract,I don't know. Either way,I liked working for them. I didn't like all the guys I had to talk to{I'm sure you can imagine-lol} but it wasn't bad. Plus,they aren't an "anything goes" sort of company which is great and there are certain things I wouldn't want to talk about. I also worked for "Blvd." and didn't like them. I quit. They do pay hourly but I didn't like it so much.

Michelle

hippywitch_25
09-15-2005, 12:55 AM

I also know of some sites if you're interested. Adult jobs sites. www.adultstaffing.com (http://www.adultstaffing.com) is one of them. And www.sexyjobs.com (http://www.sexyjobs.com) Good luck!

Michelle

elimatal
11-11-2010, 10:56 AM
I too would appreciate any feedback that anyone could send my way regarding becoming a phone actress. The holidays are fast approaching and I really need to generate some extra Christmas $$ for my three kids....
I've been doing some research online and to be totally honest--I'm quite overwhelmed! There are so many different sites, pay grades, marketing expectations, etc... I just don't know where to start!!
Thank you all in advance for any information you can send (or PM even!) my way!:D

~November 11, 2010...THANK YOU, VETERANS...for EVERYTHING!~

happymommy
11-11-2010, 11:02 AM
This discussion really belongs in the Adult folder. If anyone doesn't have access and would like it, please post to the thread below and I'll get you added (or pm me privately if you'd rather). Thanks ladies! :)

http://www.wahm.com/forum/talk-admin-wahm-com-45/472079-adult-oriented-jobs.html

inspiredbusinesswoman
01-09-2013, 03:57 PM

I know of a phone actress job. Its almost like a Chatline, you leave a message and if they like it they will talk to you. only paid members can send you messages and talk to you. Go to phone-actress.com and apply.