WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : bridal show follow-up letter

Fidalma
01-30-2007, 07:15 PM
okay... i had a booth at a bridal show over the weekend... nothing great for the $$ it costs, i can say that much...

however, i have about 8 people who mentioned about having a show, but wouldnt confirm a date... so today i did follow-up phone calls... still no set dates... just got the 'throw me a catalog in the mail and i'll call you' so... i do want to follow-up with a catalog... but i'm looking for some "SPECIAL" wording to make them WANT to have a party...

i tend to outline the hostess benefits... idea of earning bride's and bridemaids' jewelry free...

i really need some help with the "SPECIAL" wording...

any ideas???

Austinlady
01-30-2007, 09:37 PM
I personally like putting a timeline on the incentive. I am working on an advertisement right now and so far it looks something like this...

Up To $100 in FREE JEWELRY

Enjoy my gift to you for any one piece of jewelry in our new spring catalog under $100 if you book your party with me within 7 days of the date of this letter.

When you are ready to remityour coupon, call me and reference the coupon code in the top right corner. Coupon is null and void after XXX.

Please visit mycatalog and specials at www.liasophia.com/whitneygore (http://www.liasophia.com/whitneygore).

To book your party please call 512-989-1762 and ask for Whitney or email me at liasophia@austin.rr.com.

Coupon on the right hand side:

Choose any 1 piece up to
$100 FREE*!!.

*You will receive your free gift at your lia sophia jewelry party.

Then I am including the basic info we have for hostess and customer incentives, but I am doing this much further down the page so that the call to action is what they focus on...

All jewelry has a LIFETIME GUARANTEE!

lia sophia hostess benefits can't be beat!

Host a qualified* party and in addition to yourFREE gift receive the following:

FREE Jewelry
Receive 20% of your Show sales
in FREE jewelry credits.

Hostess Bonus Items
Choose any 4 items at special
Hostess Bonus Prices.
($15 unless otherwise noted.)

Half Price Items
Choose any 2 items at HALF price.

40% Hostess Credit
Have 10 orders and 2 dated bookings from your
Show and get 40% of your Show sales in jewelry
credit for only $15

202 styles under $30
382 styles under $50
17 styles over $100

Something for everyone!!

*qualified party is a party with $250 in sales (national average is $750 per Show)

Customer Benefits (yes, they get huge savings too!)
For every 2 items purchased at regular price, choose 1 more at 1/2-price.
Turn your HIGHEST priced item into the 1/2 price! No Limit.
After your first 3 items, you are eligible to purchase any 3 pairs of earrings at 1/2 price.

Contact me today to book your show or place an order! Direct orders are eligible for the Customer Benefits.
See my website formore details www.liasophia.com/whitneygore (http://www.liasophia.com/whitneygore)

Maybe this will help with ideas. Hopefully others will have some feedback and we can all take advantage of our collective creativity!!

Fidalma
01-31-2007, 09:11 PM
oh thats good...

i'm gonna work with this one...

thanks so very much

**Christine**
01-31-2007, 09:32 PM
Whitney -

That is great - we are so lucky to have you on this board. Thanks for all your great ideas already - we have so much more to learn from you.