WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Anyone Heard of Payjunction Inc?

my2suns
12-28-2006, 03:16 PM
I received a response from someone who claimed they seen my resume on a job board (very possible)

Here's the letter I received, I've left off the contact info on purpose, in case it is legit, don't want to spread dirty laundry if it isn't stinky. LOL

I found your resume on H*tJ***, and would like to speak to you regarding our outside sales team. We are currently looking for assistance in the deployment of our market leading products.The earning potential is commission based (with lifetime residuals) and can vary from $30,000 to $150,000+ based on your drive to succeed. This can be done full-time or part-time in conjunction with another job. We are seeking highly motivated self-starters that are capable of working independently to market our business.The perfect candidate will be an individual who not only sets goals, but also crushes them!This person will have the desire to make the kind of money they are worth.

Here's a little about PayJunction Inc:

PayJunction has created the next generation of credit card processing solutions called "Trinity."With Trinity, business owners have a single product that processes credit cards in their office, from their website, and even on the go wirelessly. See our website for more product info.

PayJunction was founded in 2000 and has grown to process over $130 million in annual transaction processing for thousands of merchants across the U.S.Last year's growth exceeded 400%, and we are currently on track to triple in size this year.

If you are interested, please give me a call at xxx-xx-xxxx or email me. It is best to contact me during weekday mornings.If I am not available please leave a message and I will get back to you shortly. I look forward to speaking with you.

Cindy020504
12-28-2006, 03:46 PM
hmmmm I would just check into it, Make sure it is legit, I myself personally find it odd when someone seems to find ME and not me finding THEM.

If they were really good then they should have people lining up, And not trying to recruit off the internet, KWIM?

my2suns
12-28-2006, 03:54 PM
i'm not going to do it, it's sales lol

But, before I pass along the lead, I'm wondering if what anyone knows of this...

Thanks,

Jami

WorkAtHomeSpace
12-28-2006, 04:07 PM
There was a job listing on Craigslist for an Administrative Recruiting Assistant for PayJunction. I don't know if it's legit or not...

http://santabarbara.craigslist.org/hum/247358150.html

Edited by: Mystique