WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Consider the Possibilities DVD

texastar17
08-10-2005, 12:26 PM
Anyone used this in a skin care class or otherwise...also it says its approx. 60 minutes long..is that 30 for English and 30 for Spanish or are both versions that long?

thanks!

Melody

Jolly
08-10-2005, 09:13 PM
I have used it ..but you might want to get some tapes from top directors.. don't reall the length. Sometimes i think it helps to listen to the tape yourself ..over and over .. to do an interview..of course you willbe a walking talking windup recruiting doll. !

mkcecilia
08-11-2005, 03:49 AM
Make your classes fun. Most ladies aren't listening to a CD or tape during a class since they want to chat and laugh with their friends, etc. I would give the CD to someone that seemed interested in MK and then follow-up with them in a couple of days. Good Luck!

texastar17
08-11-2005, 05:30 AM
cool, thanks ladies!

Melody