WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

odetosimplicity
11-11-2006, 08:40 AM
I'm having one heckuva time with the signature on my business email. I'd like to have my logo included as a clickable link to my site. What am I missing?

Dennis Edell
11-11-2006, 08:44 AM
Are you using Outlook by chance? I've heard (here) that they give you a hard time with sig files.

odetosimplicity
11-11-2006, 08:53 AM
Yes...it's Outlook. I should have mentioned that.

Thanks for your reply.

domsmom
11-12-2006, 05:32 AM
I have Outlook Express and have never had a problem putting a link in my signature....

Are you talking about just the link?....or putting a banner link?.....I've never put a banner link.....just the link itself.....

Let me know if you're still having trouble.

http://www.creativegiftwrapping.com/files/banner1.gif (http://www.creativegiftwrapping.com/)

Dennis Edell
11-12-2006, 05:45 AM
Also remember Outlook and Outlook Express are not the same. They have some different features and some things do not work the same.

odetosimplicity
11-12-2006, 05:59 AM
Thank you. I'm using Outlook...not Outlook Express. I thought I would have one of my small banners in my signature so people could click directly to my site.

nuwave06
11-12-2006, 06:11 AM
Hi Candy,

If you are using Outlook, if you copy and paste the image from your WAHM post to the body of the email, it should associate the web location with the image and insert correctly, and be viewable when the recipient receives the email. It should also have the hyperlink already associated with it (you can test by clicking the image from your email). If it is not linked, you can click on the image once to select it and then use "Insert Hyperlink" from the Outlook menu to enter your website. Hope this makes sense...

~Ulanda
The Internet Income Center

odetosimplicity
11-12-2006, 06:42 AM
Thanks Ulanda! That's exactly what I needed.

I appreciate everyone's help very much!

wawota
11-13-2006, 08:45 AM
I was having the same problem. Thanks for the info