Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Service & Membership > Ameriplan

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-22-2012, 06:58 PM
Awesome WAHM

The way I see it Obamacare can exist all it wants. 1 of the difference between Obamacare and AP, Obamacare doesn't pay you to work from home. AP does. So if you had a choice between getting Obamacare that only offers medical insurance or going with AP that offers discounted health and dental PLUS make money, not to mention a possible 6 figure residual income in about 4 yrs or less, what do you think most people are going to go with? If everyone joined AP that didn't have a job, Obamacare probably wouldn't even exist and imagine the growth of our team! I know that won't happen, but it doesn't hurt to dream.

Gotta remember Obamacare is there for people for insurance only. That doesn't help people have a job or start their own business, or even just save on extra things like AP does. Many of us ONLY do AP and it maybe the ONLY "job" we CAN do at the moment. Yes, while the job market may start to get a tad better there are still millions of people out of work and that will never change. There are people who been out of work outside of home for 5+ yrs including myself. I have put in job apps all over in the past and not 1 called me back altho they were hiring. I thank the Lord everyday for AP. And more and more people are looking for work from home opportunities everyday. Dont look at AP because we offer discounted health plans. It's an added bonus. Look at it being able to have extra income coming in and being able to help people make money themselves and help them save money. Again, the plans are a benefit to working with AP.

Obamacare isn't going to help this economy, in fact its actually hurting this economy even more. Getting people jobs and being able to work from home...that is what will help the economy. People get paid, they can start getting out of debt, buy things, travel, not to mention get to spend more quality time with their families instead of slaving away at work for 8+ hours a day, missing out on quality moments with their family.

AP will always be better then Obamacare in my book. And as for knowing if Obama will stay in office, no one can predict that. Only way we are going to know is when it comes to vote time. Don't think everyone just going to let Obama stay in office. There are MANY people who don't and want a new president and they will cast their vote for another president.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 03-22-2012, 08:18 PM
WAHM Addict

Well said Teresa

and as for "if everyone joined AP that didn't have a job,"
---
let's make that a goal!
Old 03-22-2012, 08:33 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneynut View Post
The way I see it Obamacare can exist all it wants. 1 of the difference between Obamacare and AP, Obamacare doesn't pay you to work from home. AP does. So if you had a choice between getting Obamacare that only offers medical insurance or going with AP that offers discounted health and dental PLUS make money, not to mention a possible 6 figure residual income in about 4 yrs or less, what do you think most people are going to go with? If everyone joined AP that didn't have a job, Obamacare probably wouldn't even exist and imagine the growth of our team! I know that won't happen, but it doesn't hurt to dream.

Gotta remember Obamacare is there for people for insurance only. That doesn't help people have a job or start their own business, or even just save on extra things like AP does. Many of us ONLY do AP and it maybe the ONLY "job" we CAN do at the moment. Yes, while the job market may start to get a tad better there are still millions of people out of work and that will never change. There are people who been out of work outside of home for 5+ yrs including myself. I have put in job apps all over in the past and not 1 called me back altho they were hiring. I thank the Lord everyday for AP. And more and more people are looking for work from home opportunities everyday. Dont look at AP because we offer discounted health plans. It's an added bonus. Look at it being able to have extra income coming in and being able to help people make money themselves and help them save money. Again, the plans are a benefit to working with AP.

Obamacare isn't going to help this economy, in fact its actually hurting this economy even more. Getting people jobs and being able to work from home...that is what will help the economy. People get paid, they can start getting out of debt, buy things, travel, not to mention get to spend more quality time with their families instead of slaving away at work for 8+ hours a day, missing out on quality moments with their family.

AP will always be better then Obamacare in my book. And as for knowing if Obama will stay in office, no one can predict that. Only way we are going to know is when it comes to vote time. Don't think everyone just going to let Obama stay in office. There are MANY people who don't and want a new president and they will cast their vote for another president.
That's not a fair comparison between Health Insurance and what it covers and AP. Also depending on the income one major health issue can eat all of the income plus other assets without some form of insurance. Once the healthcare mandate is fully in play I just can't see anyone yes even AP associate choosing to go strictly with AP over Health insurance. From a financial protection perspective I just don't see it.

Now please don't take this as I'm saying anything against AP because I know business is business but let's be real.

Last edited by Cornelius; 03-24-2012 at 12:42 AM.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:37 PM
WAHM Regular

Lightbulb Here's an interesting article. . .

I found this article and thought I'd share it here.

It's about a new RFID Chip being required along with our new healthcare.

http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/3193-national-healthcare-will-require-national-rfid-chips
Old 03-22-2012, 09:03 PM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to Jayme Huffines

Quote:
Originally Posted by robledo1 View Post
I found this article and thought I'd share it here.

It's about a new RFID Chip being required along with our new healthcare.

http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/3193-national-healthcare-will-require-national-rfid-chips
Ok, that looks as though it will most definitely benefit us! Who the heck wants to be micro chipped like an animal! And who would allow their children to be treated this way? Geeeezzz
Old 03-22-2012, 10:01 PM
Awesome WAHM

Everyone isnt entitled to Obamacare. With insurance you still have out of pocket costs unless your in the Armed Forces (I know of this because I'm an ex military wife). My fiance is on Medicare and he STILL has a co-pay. With AP, they been known to cut 80% of the bill or more. There's been times where AP actually has paid 100% of the bill and it would be in the thousands. PLUS, I'm sorry to say this, but you can not compare AP to insurance. With AP theres no waiting periods, no premiums to pay, they cover your ENTIRE household. Do you know a insurance plan that only cost's $50 for vision, prescription, and dental and it covers everyone in the household? I don't. Or even the dental plan at $20 a month for entire household. You could have 10 people living with you, and everyone be covered for that low price. I tried for applying Medicare myself, but unless I had an actual JOB or was pregnant, I can't get it. So AP was my only choice without paying an arm and a leg for insurance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornelius View Post
That's not a fair comparison between Health Insurance and what it covers and AP. Also depending on the income one major health issue can eat all of the income plus other assets without some form of insurance. Once the healthcare mandate is fully in play I just can't see anyone yes even AP associate choosing to go strictly with AP over Health insurance. From a financial protection perspective I just don't see it.

Now please don't take this as I'm saying anything against AP because I know business is business but let's be real.

Last edited by Disneynut; 03-22-2012 at 10:34 PM.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:05 PM
Awesome WAHM

I agree Jayme, that's just nuts! What's next we all gonna be caged like animals when we go to the DR like an animal going to the Vet? AmeriDoc please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahmofone View Post
Ok, that looks as though it will most definitely benefit us! Who the heck wants to be micro chipped like an animal! And who would allow their children to be treated this way? Geeeezzz
Old 03-22-2012, 10:11 PM
Awesome WAHM

Talking

There's what over 8 million people out of work? 8 million people added to AP, not including anyone who has a job and want extra income. Can we say HUGE bonuses added? Everyone be NVP within a yr probably LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue McBay View Post
Well said Teresa

and as for "if everyone joined AP that didn't have a job,"
---
let's make that a goal!
Old 03-22-2012, 11:58 PM
WAHM Addict

The health care reform information is very broad and difficult to define, in my opinion. All I could find relating to dental and vision is that children may be covered for dental checkups and some dental care. I didn't see anything about vision care. Employers may have the right to opt out of covering dental. And I found this info I've quoted below - But I still believe it will be modified further and some things canceled altogether.

"Excluded. If the limited scope benefit plan is offered on a stand-alone basis or is separated from the overall health insurance benefit package, the dental and vision plans (the separate limited benefit benefits) can be treated differently and do not need to comply with many of changes that have been or will be required due to the passage of PPACA."

Let's hope it does "go away" or is modified to almost nothing. Either way, AP will still have the best programs for dental, vision, chiropractic and prescriptions and the savings we get on many other purchases.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:48 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneynut View Post
Everyone isnt entitled to Obamacare. With insurance you still have out of pocket costs unless your in the Armed Forces (I know of this because I'm an ex military wife). My fiance is on Medicare and he STILL has a co-pay. With AP, they been known to cut 80% of the bill or more. There's been times where AP actually has paid 100% of the bill and it would be in the thousands. PLUS, I'm sorry to say this, but you can not compare AP to insurance. With AP theres no waiting periods, no premiums to pay, they cover your ENTIRE household. Do you know a insurance plan that only cost's $50 for vision, prescription, and dental and it covers everyone in the household? I don't. Or even the dental plan at $20 a month for entire household. You could have 10 people living with you, and everyone be covered for that low price. I tried for applying Medicare myself, but unless I had an actual JOB or was pregnant, I can't get it. So AP was my only choice without paying an arm and a leg for insurance.

I'm not saying anything against AP but there are other options that can be a consideration.

You ask " Do you know a insurance plan that only cost's $50 for vision, prescription, and dental and it covers everyone in the household? I don't."

Again it's not fair to do a comparison between an insurance policy and a AP plan especially when using the word "covered". There's is a difference between what an insurance policy will cover and what discounts an AP plan will offer. to the average person it can be confusing.

If by chance your selling AP over insurance coverage it might be a good idea to speak with your upline about that. For one you may be opening yourself up to some potential liability issues. If you are just a client rather than an associate then I'm glad you have found a product that you feel is a good fit for you.

This ad will disappear if you login