Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Sales & Marketing > Affiliate Marketing

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-09-2012, 11:02 AM
WAHM Regular

Default ZNZ/Freebie Trading revisited

So I was looking more into ZNZ, Project Payday and the like and came across the Freebie Exchange.

This seems like something I really think I could do, but thought I'd ask for clarification, I've read so much over the weekend I think my head is going to explode.

With sites like ZNZ and Project Payday, you do the offer, then you get approved and get your own site to send people to.

With the Freebie Exchange it seems you just go there to initially offer yourself as a referral, where you then get paid to complete the offers, never actually getting your own website, unless you are affiliated with another site such as ZNZ or Project Payday(whom I'm having trouble getting a good read on, it seems to be one of those sites you just really love or really hate).

So I guess my question is, can just using the Freebie Exchange be profitable without signing up to promote a site to send referrals to(as in just being a forever referral), or is the necessity for a site going to catch you there as well?

I only ask because I'm not certain that I could promote a website successfully and I'm not looking to get rich, I just want a little bit of extra side money to supplement my everyday income. Though don't get me wrong, if it proves successful, who knows, I may dive in

Thanks for any and all responses, I'm extremely intrigued by this whole Freebie Trading thing.

ADK
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 07-09-2012, 11:14 AM
Awesome WAHM

Send a message via AIM to andyb8079 Send a message via MSN to andyb8079 Send a message via Yahoo to andyb8079

You will eventually run out of profitable offers to do by just being a referral. That's why the freebie exchange was created to have a safe place to advertise your own IFW referral links and make some extra money by paying referrals.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:28 AM
WAHM Regular

That makes sense, just signing up as a referral to get started though, that should last a bit, yes?

Like, would I be able to go to the Freebie Exchange for example and say I'd be willing to do someone's offers, or is having my own site a necessity?

I'm a dip your toes in the water girl, more than a go in head-first

Which is to say if it seems like something I could do, I'm sure I'd look into promoting a site, but just don't want to get overwhelmed to start and have it all crumble before it's started.

Thanks for the reply, it's much appreciated

ADK
Old 07-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Awesome WAHM

Send a message via AIM to andyb8079 Send a message via MSN to andyb8079 Send a message via Yahoo to andyb8079

You will never have to have your own website if you use The Freebie Exchange to work out of. Once you sign up as a referral you get your own link to use however you want.

I pay 90% of my commission to referrals that complete the site. That way usually make a nice profit to be a referral.

Last edited by andyb8079; 07-09-2012 at 11:50 AM.
Old 07-09-2012, 01:53 PM
Super WAHM

Andy has already given you some great information here but I will just supplement it just a little bit.

I am also on The Freebie Exchange forum and have been since 2009. It is great place to trade and make some extra money either by being someone's referral and being paid, by trading referrals with another trader, and once you are approved to post a trade thread (Method 2) and pay your own referrals. You are not required to have a website to advertise anything that is what the forum is for. You simply advertise the sites that you have completed during Method 1. The Freebie Exchange is the busiest forum out there on the net right now, getting at least 5 or more new members each day.

Yes, you can run out of offers to complete while you are building up your site profile and Trade Rating. The sites are always looking for new offers to put on the sites and don't disappoint their users. You just kind of have to wait til they change out offers and do sites then. I personally just completed a site myself this week and got a great payout. There are always offers to be had if you just keep a look out.

As for Project Payday they are not an IFW site, they are a forum that provides information regarding different forums and ways to promote. I am a mentor on that site as well and help new people to get started but they are not a trading forum.

I hope this clears up some additional questions that you may have about IFWs and trading in general. Enjoy your time on TFX, you'll learn to love it.
Old 07-09-2012, 04:11 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi Cat, thanks so much for the information!

I actually signed up, but am still wading through all the materials (I think you're actually my trading mentor )

Sounds fun, I can't wait to get started, but want to make sure to have all my ducks in a row so to speak.

ADK
Old 07-09-2012, 04:15 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADK1011 View Post
Hi Cat, thanks so much for the information!

I actually signed up, but am still wading through all the materials (I think you're actually my trading mentor )

Sounds fun, I can't wait to get started, but want to make sure to have all my ducks in a row so to speak.

ADK
That's awesome. I wish a lot more people took trading this way and research and read. A lot of people jump in without thinking or asking questions because they want to make cash but you have take things slow and learn. People that end up jumping in too fast end up quitting because they don't fully understand everything.

Yes, I am your guide on the forum.
Old 07-13-2012, 08:14 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Znz

From my experience, no matter what you do it's better to have a website as a main hub. I had a pretty good income from ZNZ (I don't do it now just because I found better things that I like to do). But it's really easy and it can work for many people.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:47 PM
Registered WAHM

You can come back to any time you need money. Just pick a different freebie site to be a referral on and make sure there are offers available that you can complete so you can go green on the site to get paid.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:44 PM
Registered WAHM

Default I Think Im A Little confused

hi all,
hope everybody is doing good this evening. getting ready for a great big old snow storm. just think in a few months we can all think nice warm thoughts. okay now, the thing that im confused about is, i was looking up how to get my domain name for the znz. it all looks relatively simple but the problem im having is, when they ask for a username. i don't know why i can't use the same 1 that i have with a znz. when i put it in, it said somebody else already had it. so here's whats so confusing. is that me that they're talking about or buy some weird coincidence does somebody else alresdy have that?? i hope im not getting everybody confused. any more so than what I already am.

This ad will disappear if you login