Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Sales & Marketing > Affiliate Marketing

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-11-2012, 03:03 PM
Super WAHM

I am having the same problem with ZNZ and US HomeWork Force. I call my leads that is the best way so they can know it is legit. I believe my next step will be to pay to get them done too.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 06-13-2012, 01:51 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyb8079 View Post
I use a freebie forum and pay people to do the offers.
Interesting.... lol im going to PM you.
Old 06-14-2012, 08:07 AM
Awesome WAHM

Send a message via AIM to andyb8079 Send a message via MSN to andyb8079 Send a message via Yahoo to andyb8079

I know how it works I have ZNZ and many many other IFW sites, just wondering how you are making almost $200 a day.
Old 06-21-2012, 08:55 AM
Super WAHM

I am working for them but, haven't made a sale or anything yet. I'd do a freebie site but, I don't want to sign up again with all the sites using my cc. I have tried to advertise that I will pay people to sign up and join under me but, still nothing.
Old 06-23-2012, 03:16 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Too difficult to work it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird123 View Post
I'm brand new to affiliate marketing...I took the plunge last night and signed up for ZNZ. Has anyone here actually made good money with them? I feel a little lost and not sure where to start. Thanks!
I was a member of ZNZ and everyone thinks its a scam and that you really don't get the free gifts they promise for the refferals you get in. I also was having an issue were one person wanted to signup and once they did not matter how much I tried to assist they would not complete the offers. The reason behind that is that many people have been members or taken the trials for the offers that are presently offered, by ZNZ and they can't signup up again and don't like to do an offer that is not appealing to them or provide financial information as CC number. I find it hard to work the business in this fashion being that it is very hard to to have a refferal if they are stuck at completing a offer. Many people are not able to begin with, so you end up working really hard to bring prospects in that haven't ever completed a offer. Knowing that this is your chances they are very slim and can be awful experience. I wouldn't recommend working with ZNZ based on this, as its waste of time in most cases.
Old 06-23-2012, 03:18 PM
Registered WAHM

Smile Don't be discouraged

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsdragonflies View Post
I am working for them but, haven't made a sale or anything yet. I'd do a freebie site but, I don't want to sign up again with all the sites using my cc. I have tried to advertise that I will pay people to sign up and join under me but, still nothing.
I had that happen to me and I dislike the fact that is how it is run to make money. I don't feel confident in it and no one really signsup, because they hate to provide their personal information to different companies and have others do the same.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:21 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Znz

Quote:
Originally Posted by niki108 View Post
ZNZ does work! It pays pretty well! most people make $200 a day, some make up to $1000 a day. i just got my first referral yesterday! I cant wait to get more
I signed up w/ them and may I ask you how/where did you advertise? Did you have to create your own website to get traffic? I've had a few leads but they all turned out bogus and does the same type of biz and they end up sending me emials asking me to join their biz....
Old 06-27-2012, 01:28 AM
Super WAHM

Send a message via AIM to jlbear21 Send a message via Yahoo to jlbear21

Yes ZNZ is legit, it works (if you do!) and the income opportunity is certainly there for those who take it seriously. As with any other business, it's important to focus on the serious referrals... either they want to make it work or not, will be coachable or not... just keep your focus on the producers.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:17 PM
Registered WAHM

Send a message via Skype™ to ErikaTEX
Post MMMmmm...

In my opinion, ZNZ is possibly a good venture for now money. As with any business there are Pros and Cons. There are alot of people that ar skeptic about their credit cards and to put it in with different companies and then have to worry about cancelling is a head but some has shown their success. GOOD LUCK!
Old 06-30-2012, 10:39 PM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianne

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajcovard View Post
I get sign ups for ZNZ, but I can't get them to finish the offers....any suggestions?
It's possible they are having trouble finding an offer they did
not complete. Just keep in touch with them by email about
once a week and let them know your progress. It's inevitable
to have signups that don't do anything. You will find that with
any business. If you are not in project payday, I suggest you
join so that they can train you and help you get referrals.

This ad will disappear if you login