Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Professions > Affiliate Marketing

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:08 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Default First Sale Hooked Me For Life

It is the lure of the big online money that keeps us all interested in AM. I know for me, once I got my first sign-up, then sale, I was hooked. The potential for Residual Income is like finding gold.

Myself, I bought a few programs, built a few sites, worked for others as a VA earning while learning more about blogging, SEO, posting, article writing and such. But this would be the long road.

I found Nitche Choppers to be an excellent place to send newbies for training and advise. I still go there to see what is new and exciting. It's free, but don't expect the 30 day training to be a cakewalk, expect more like a college class. pick products that you use and love.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 04-11-2012, 05:43 AM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to gvsridhar171

I started my IM Career with affiliate marketing only and had rough time in the beginning. Had no visitors to my site, had no clue how to sell until I realized, I need to learn the tricks of the trade. Then slowly picked up threads here and there and have now reached a level of teaching others how to do online business.

I picked up webhosting and international calling cards as my products for selling and got good amount of sales through online and offline marketing efforts. Every sale gives me $125 and I find atleast 3 - 4 customers a day sometimes it has touched even 10 customers a day. But that's because of my offline efforts.

The secret of my success is the list building and if you can build your list, money is guaranteed. You need to develop and learn the secrets of building a huge email list for yourself.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:11 AM
Registered WAHM

Send a message via Skype™ to morellhenrik

I have been running a affiliate program and 70% of my all affiliates are earning really well. You need traffic to sell your products so just build some good relevant traffic for your site.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:33 PM
Registered WAHM

Default My Affiliate Marketing Experience

I just started with this as well. like the previous poster said, its definitely not a get rich quick deal. You have to work at it just like any other job. Being honest really helps too, people are very afraid of internet market jobs because there are SOO many scams out there. The program I am with has several real people to talk to that are happy to share their success stories. If anybody is interested you can email me (leighanne@workingmom10.ws)
OR you can read about it on my blog:
empowernetwork.com/workingmom10/

Good luck! If you have passion and are willing to work, anything is possible
Old 04-16-2012, 12:27 AM
WAHM Regular

It's great to hear success stories on affiliate marketing as an income generating model. You can also make decent money using Squidoo and HubPages. I guess if you're new with Aff Mktg, you really have to spend time picking the most profitable niche and keywords.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:38 PM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to LaylaNZ

I've been into various forms on online opportunities and up until recently didn't have a huge amount of luck with affiliate marketing. There are some great suggestions on this thread - I think its a matter of finding a company or opportunity that is a good fit for you and that your passionate about - then your motivated to promote the business. Once you've selected a business that suits take some time working out what form of marketing is best for you - there are so many ways to market a business and I've found it best to select a couple and become laser focussed on those. If you cast your net too wide it is less effective. Good luck and enjoy
Old 04-17-2012, 09:53 AM
WAHM Regular

Like others have said, find a niche or product you're passionate about and then promote it. Find ways to promote it like having a blog, word of mouth, writing articles, etc. This all takes time so patience is key! Good luck!
Old 04-17-2012, 11:19 AM
Awesome WAHM

Send a message via Skype™ to ~ Rosie ~

I agree with Alison's post wholeheartedly.

I built quite a nice full time income since the beginning of 2011, of which, a large portion is affiliate sales.

My theme is a marketer with integrity because I do check out every offer I send, and only send what I have personally found to add value and help folks achieve their goals.

Maybe my way is slower, but it sure is in keeping with me having a clear conscience, which is my ultimate goal! I want to treat others the way I am treated.

Have a wonderful day,

Old 04-17-2012, 12:30 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via Skype™ to CherylAH

Yes you can absolutely make a living with affiliate marketing. Since I started my business I've been adding people to my team each week. The key is to be consistent with whatever you're doing and don't give up. Too many people don't see instant success and then quit. You need to get yourself out there and that does mean work. It's not easy, but it is worthwhile. I'm able to stay home with my family and work around my schedule, rather than a set of hours that someone else tells me to work. Being able to participate in forums, marketing platforms and social networking will be key to your success. Go to people who are successful and learn from them. You can be successful!
Old 04-17-2012, 12:49 PM
WAHM Regular

One thing you have to remember...Any company that tells you that you can make 20,000 dollars your first week is lying and you should run like hell. Like Cheryl said, it take work and consistency. None of these companies are get rich quick schemes but your dreams can be achieved over time with a good consistent work ethic. Full time, part time it doesn't matter..
Like one Networker said, (and I can't remember who said it)
"I never said it would be easy, I said it would be worth it."
Good luck and God Bless,
Tom

This ad will disappear if you login

Tags
advice, affiliate marketing, tips