WAHM.com Boards
  LiveOps
  Info on LiveOps

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Info on LiveOps
Suecm
WAHM.com regular
posted November 19, 2002 03:50 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Suecm     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi Everyone!

I am considering applying at LiveOps and would really appreciate if someone who works or has worked for them can give me some information. I need to work at least 20 hours a week. Is their work steady enough to give me that many hours every week? Also, how much do they pay? They are located in Ft. Lauderdale, where I live, which makes me feel a bit more comfortable about working for them. I really want to work from home. Please help!

------------------
Sue

sweetpeaz
WAHM.com regular
posted November 20, 2002 03:26 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for sweetpeaz     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I've been trying for months to get in. They dont answer ANY e-mails & then they also tell you that they didnt recieve your paperwork. I did my paperwork (ALOT OF IT) two different times & also called the second time to verify the address & they knew all my information but told me that they did not get my paperwork. I dont think that was just a coincedence. Two times??? And they knew my addy & everything about me??? I dont think so. Maybe for some reason they didnt want to hire me, but I dont think that's the way to handle it.

cndlmom
WAHM.com regular
posted November 20, 2002 10:36 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for cndlmom   Click Here to Email cndlmom     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I never have had a problem with them. They were very prompt with everything. This was back in April that I started working for them. I took a "leave" since I moved back to Tucson. I decided to go back to them. The money was pretty good. The pay .25 cents per talk min. They only had 3 clients when I worked for them now they have 40 so the work load has increased.

sweetpeaz
WAHM.com regular
posted November 20, 2002 10:53 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for sweetpeaz     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cndlmom, did you fax over your paperwork or did you just mail it in?

cndlmom
WAHM.com regular
posted November 20, 2002 11:09 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for cndlmom   Click Here to Email cndlmom     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I faxed it in.

sweetpeaz
WAHM.com regular
posted November 20, 2002 11:21 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for sweetpeaz     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
well maybe thats what I did wrong. But I know that no matter what, they said they still needed it mailed in, in order to get paid. I didnt bother at the time because I was having a hard time doing anything because I had a fractured heel (cast & everything), so I thought just mailing it in would be the best bet. (Guess not). Anyways, I can still fax, but what about that certain paper getting notarized? How do they see the stamper when it is only faxed? Or should I just not worry about that one since I have already mailed them the original? What would you do??? Im tired of paying for my second phone line & I was just about ready to turn it off because I was gonna give up waiting for them.

cndlmom
WAHM.com regular
posted November 20, 2002 11:28 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for cndlmom   Click Here to Email cndlmom     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Im not to sure. I faxed it in and then to tell you the truth I dont remember if I mailed in the original...lol..that is so bad of me. I would have to go through my papers.

sweetpeaz
WAHM.com regular
posted November 20, 2002 11:54 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for sweetpeaz     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
well thanks for the quick replies...I guess I will try one more time to fax. I already have a full time job but I thought this would be good for some extra $$$, especially for Christmas. Also, there may still be something wrong with my heel & I may need surgery so this would give me something to do at home while I'm heeling (HA HA, no pun intended, just came out that way)

cndlmom
WAHM.com regular
posted November 20, 2002 12:18 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for cndlmom   Click Here to Email cndlmom     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Your welcome! I dont mind at all helping out a fellow wahm. Hope everything works out for you. Hope your heel getting better.

Suecm
WAHM.com regular
posted November 20, 2002 03:25 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Suecm     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thanks for your input. I'm getting mixed feelings about them. One more question, Cndlmom, on average how many hours of talk time do you get per day? I would usually be logged on with them in the mornings, EST. Thanks again!

------------------
Sue

cndlmom
WAHM.com regular
posted November 20, 2002 04:09 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for cndlmom   Click Here to Email cndlmom     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I haven't logged on since my move back home but a word of advice. Log on for the showes and youll be slammed.

Suecm
WAHM.com regular
posted November 20, 2002 04:17 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Suecm     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thanks for your input. I'm still debating on whether or not to apply with them. Maybe I'll give them a call and find out if they are still hiring.

cndlmom
WAHM.com regular
posted November 20, 2002 04:24 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for cndlmom   Click Here to Email cndlmom     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
heres my outlook on everything. You never know if its for you unless you try it!! I try anything that I dont have to spend money on. Some things have worked for me others haven't.

Georgiamom
WAHM.com regular
posted November 20, 2002 04:37 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Georgiamom   Click Here to Email Georgiamom     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi I am new to the boards here. I just received paper work from liveops today and wondered how it was to work for them? What kind of calls do you get and are you busy while you are online? Any input would help. Is it hard to get your pay check?

ann41
WAHM.com regular
posted November 20, 2002 11:05 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ann41   Click Here to Email ann41     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hi
i mail my paper work back to them. i been with them over a year.
try mailing

HomeNow
WAHM.com regular
posted November 21, 2002 12:59 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for HomeNow   Click Here to Email HomeNow     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
So Ann41, is it back to back calls? Is it really busy?

Suecm
WAHM.com regular
posted November 21, 2002 10:19 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Suecm     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I just emailed Liveops asking them if they are hiring and for some information regarding this job. Hope I hear from them soon. Thanks again, cndlmom for your help.

cypher
New to WAHM.com
posted November 21, 2002 10:59 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for cypher   Click Here to Email cypher     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I have been with them for about 6 months and your volume all depends upon your performance. If you log in for their big shows which are mostly on the weekends, you can receive back to back calls.

dguzman
WAHM.com regular
posted November 21, 2002 02:21 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for dguzman     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hello, LiveOp people!!! I emailed them last week and received the paperwork, etc today. Maybe i need to go back to the website but Im not finding a sign up fee, etc. Is there one? I am getting ready to take the test for cypher and things with Cypher from what I hear are pretty slow right now. Maybe this would be a good start as well?

------------------
*~DG~*

jlon
WAHM.com regular
posted November 21, 2002 10:45 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for jlon     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Well said lala - I've been with Liveops for almost 2 years and the company only gets better - followup with a call if no one has contacted you. I love working at home with LiveOps the extra $$ helps.

[This message has been edited by jlon (edited November 21, 2002).]

cherub31
WAHM.com regular
posted November 22, 2002 08:46 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for cherub31     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I have been with liveops for 2 months. I found the process easy. I was contacted within 2 days of my voice test. Had all my training done within 2 weeks and started. I love it. The weekends are where I make the most money. The early mornings can be pretty busy too. Great way to earn some extra income. There are times when they arent busy too. Just depends.

TanyaF
WAHM.com regular
posted November 22, 2002 09:42 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for TanyaF   Click Here to Email TanyaF     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Can you tell me how often they pay? I know they pay by talk time but how much is it?

Thanks so much!
Tanya

mnorwegiank
WAHM.com regular
posted November 22, 2002 10:36 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mnorwegiank   Click Here to Email mnorwegiank     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I submitted my online application to LiveOps 2 days ago.Crossing my fingers that they will call me soon.I tried calling the number posted here on the site and for some reason it says its an invalid number (maybe I have been sitting too long at the pc(lol).I have worked as an Independent Contractor for the past 3 years and Until the Company I was working for went Bankrupt.I loved working as a Virtual Operator and I loved the Pay..Please Call Me LiveOps!!! (lol) Kimberly

dguzman
WAHM.com regular
posted November 22, 2002 11:16 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for dguzman     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kimberly
They contacted me by email, it took a few days. Seems like it was almost a week or so, try the 800 number that was posted on here if you are unsure they received your application.

------------------
*~DG~*

cherub31
WAHM.com regular
posted November 23, 2002 09:33 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for cherub31     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
they also contacted me by email. It took 4 days. So hang in there.

Georgiamom
WAHM.com regular
posted November 23, 2002 01:05 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Georgiamom   Click Here to Email Georgiamom     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Can you fax back the paper work or does it have to mailed? I would like to start to work as soon as possible.
carole

mnorwegiank
WAHM.com regular
posted November 23, 2002 01:37 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mnorwegiank   Click Here to Email mnorwegiank     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Can Somone give me the LiveOps Number again,I have been trying to call the number posted but its not connecting,I keep getting invalid number response.Thank You ,Kimberly~

dguzman
WAHM.com regular
posted November 23, 2002 02:15 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for dguzman     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kimberly,
I just tried the number and it works

1-866-liv-eops
1-866-548-3677

make sure you are dialing correctly- are you able to call toll-free numbers on your line?

------------------
*~DG~*

businessbabe
WAHM.com regular
posted November 23, 2002 04:19 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for businessbabe   Click Here to Email businessbabe     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I just wanted to post my two cents as well-I love working for LiveOps, it is great! It is the only legitimate work at home job I've ever found and I have tried everything! I look forward to when my kids go to bed so I can work! And it seems they are getting new clients every day! Hang in there, applicants, it is worth it!

mnorwegiank
WAHM.com regular
posted November 23, 2002 06:47 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mnorwegiank   Click Here to Email mnorwegiank     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thanks,It worked this time !!(lol) Kimberly

OrangeCharlie
unregistered
posted November 24, 2002 12:08 AM           Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Can someone kindly tell me the requirements for this job? Do you need a second phone line, high-speed internet connection...etc...? Any info. will be appreciated. Sounds like many of youy are finding this job to be worth while. Thanks!

------------------
Steve
Proud Stay-At-Home Dad

jlon
WAHM.com regular
posted November 24, 2002 01:08 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for jlon     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hi either one is fine you can go to www.liveops.com and it should answer any questions you have...

TanyaF
WAHM.com regular
posted November 25, 2002 12:02 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for TanyaF   Click Here to Email TanyaF     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hello, can anyone tell me if it is possible to make at least $300 a month doing this? I'm really only wanting to make part-time money and thought this might be something good to do. I just know I would at least like $300 a month.

Thanks!
Tanya

Suecm
WAHM.com regular
posted November 25, 2002 03:58 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Suecm     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
That is a good question regarding how much money you can make with LiveOps. Personally, I am hoping to make between $800 and $1,000 a month. Can anyone who has been working for them please let us know what we can expect to earn?

bleyes2
New to WAHM.com
posted October 16, 2003 07:16 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for bleyes2     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Your call volume depends on your sales skills. The better they are the better you will do. LiveOps has a lot of issues to clear up.

I have been with them for almost 2 years, but had to find other work to get me through the slow times. Don't count on this as a full time paying job.

So many things are counted against you. If a customer calls just to inquire, and you don't get the sale, that counts against your call volume. If the customer wants only the address to send a money order, that goes against your call volume, thus there goes your priority rating for calls.

Don't complain to your sup or the main office, call volume will drop.

You need a computer with cable or dsl, dialup is too slow, although you can use dialup. Be sure to have a second phone line, which is called your dedicated line. That will be used for inbound calls only.

Good Luck

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | WAHM.com