WAHM.com Boards
  Telecommuting Moms
  Vera-fast (Page 2)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Vera-fast
princessnmatt
WAHM.com regular
posted November 22, 2004 11:43 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for princessnmatt   Click Here to Email princessnmatt     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I also spoke to her on the phone on the weekend and was told I would have my paperwork today and still nada. Does anyone still have the 888 # to contact her or an email address?

IP: Logged

MommytoKarson
New to WAHM.com
posted November 23, 2004 08:04 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for MommytoKarson   Click Here to Email MommytoKarson     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Right after I posted I checked my e-mail and the info was there!!! I'm looking it over now and will send it in today!! I'm looking forward to starting!!

princessnmatt
WAHM.com regular
posted November 23, 2004 09:22 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for princessnmatt   Click Here to Email princessnmatt     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I still didn't receive the paperwork, I did call Mary and left a message however. Hopefully I will hear something.

nellers
WAHM.com regular
posted November 23, 2004 10:23 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for nellers   Click Here to Email nellers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Good luck to those who have applied. Hope you all hear back and get jobs!

------------------
Jobs and Business for Moms
Work At Home Moms
Cheap Web Hosting for WAHMS- Starting at only $4.95!

P.S.
Moms, see how hard work, guidance and loads of
learning have increased my business
income three-fold.
CLICK HERE

msjones2004
New to WAHM.com
posted November 24, 2004 05:40 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for msjones2004   Click Here to Email msjones2004     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
good morning everyone! I just wanted to take this time to wish each and every one of you a Happy Thanksgiving!!! oh, and try not to eat too much.. I would hate for any of us to destroy our wonderful figures ;o)..

quita

MommytoKarson
New to WAHM.com
posted November 29, 2004 12:55 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MommytoKarson   Click Here to Email MommytoKarson     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I filled out my paperwork and sent it back last week. How long does it generally take before you hear back?? I'm guessing there will be a slight delay because of the holiday. I'm just anxious to get started!!

kellyhench
New to WAHM.com
posted November 30, 2004 04:47 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for kellyhench   Click Here to Email kellyhench     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hello, I could someone tell me how they like working for CLC and tell me what they do, I am looking for a work at home opportunity that would fit my schedule. Thanks so much for any help you can give me. Kelly

~Christine~
WAHM.com regular
posted November 30, 2004 09:34 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for ~Christine~   Click Here to Email ~Christine~     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi Kelly!

You might get a better response if you make a new topic. This folder is discussing Vera Fast.

I know a few ladies here who work for CLC and would be happy to answer your questions. I just don't want your question to go unanswered because it will be missed up in this topic.

HTH

Christine

------------------
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart. :)

tanya3670
WAHM.com regular
posted December 01, 2004 05:54 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for tanya3670   Click Here to Email tanya3670     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wow they work really fast. I sent my resume in last night around 11:30pm and they just called me this morning @ 8:45am.. Can anyone tell me if you need to have long distance on your second line to work for this company?

[This message has been edited by tanya3670 (edited December 01, 2004).]

msjones2004
New to WAHM.com
posted December 01, 2004 05:55 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for msjones2004   Click Here to Email msjones2004     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hi tonya!

are you refering to verafast?? if so that was really really quick ;o)

tanya3670
WAHM.com regular
posted December 01, 2004 05:59 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for tanya3670   Click Here to Email tanya3670     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yes Ms, Jones I saw this post last night while browsing and located the link and emailed Ms. George with my resume and just received a call from them. This is great I hope to get on with them I was just laid off from my out of the house job and really need the income with christmas coming up and expecting a new baby on a few months. I already work for Working Solutions and Waha so this will help alot.

dwnn16
New to WAHM.com
posted December 01, 2004 06:59 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for dwnn16   Click Here to Email dwnn16     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi Tanya, and congrats on the job, I also applied for vera fast and got the call from mary who is a very nice person, she sent the paperwork and I mailed it back and she called yesterday saying she recieved it so hopefully I will begin soon, anyways about your question no you dont need long distance on the phone as you will be using thier auto dialer wish goes through their company, unless you have to use manual dial then long distance will apply to your bill. thats what I was told. I hope this helps and good luck

msjones2004
New to WAHM.com
posted December 01, 2004 07:52 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for msjones2004   Click Here to Email msjones2004     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
i start today and i'm so excited..nervous.. but excited none the less ;o)..

wish me luck!

and the same to all who are either about to start or have already..

marquita

empress235
WAHM.com regular
posted December 01, 2004 03:54 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for empress235     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I also got an email from Ver-A- Fast corp. and a call about employment with them. It looks good to me. Plus, they are members of the BBB, which sounds promising. Sure is alot fo paperwork to sign and return

tanya3670
WAHM.com regular
posted December 01, 2004 04:41 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for tanya3670   Click Here to Email tanya3670     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okay sry I have been applying everywhere got a little confused.. lol Ms. George is from Custome Loyal who also responded to me today and informed me that they dont hire in NJ. But I spoke with Pat from Vera-Fast and she emailed me the paperwork I need to print and mail back in to them. After you send in the paper work how long does it actually take to start working? Also how often do they pay every week or bi-weekly? Anyone here already working for them that has been for awhile that can email me with more info?

msjones2004
New to WAHM.com
posted December 02, 2004 05:29 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for msjones2004   Click Here to Email msjones2004     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tanya,

it doesn't take long at all as long as they recieve the paperwork in a timely manner.. and i believe the pay is weekly.. i started last night and I actually enjoy it..even with the hang-ups ;o)

------------------

jackson1
New to WAHM.com
posted December 02, 2004 08:26 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for jackson1     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by msjones2004:
tanya,

i started last night and I actually enjoy it..even with the hang-ups ;o)

Hi. I was just wondering if you are dialing the numbers yourself or is it a predictive (I think that is what it is called) where the calls are dialed for you so you are not calling the numbers yourself? How many contacts did you actually make when you worked your first shift and in what time period did you work. Thanks for any help.

msjones2004
New to WAHM.com
posted December 02, 2004 10:31 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for msjones2004   Click Here to Email msjones2004     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hey! i worked from 8-10.. made 38 contacts..and yes the numbers are dialed for you and you get a beep each time a call comes through.. it's not difficult at all..and it doesn't take long to get through the script..

Noana
New to WAHM.com
posted December 02, 2004 11:19 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Noana     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I noticed in the paperwork that it says you're responsible for $500 per piece of software that is not returned to them after you stop working & legal fees if they have to sue. To those already working, did you have any qualms about that part? Is there a a bunch of stuff they send you to put on your computer?

msjones2004
New to WAHM.com
posted December 02, 2004 12:31 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for msjones2004   Click Here to Email msjones2004     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
no there wasnt alot of softward to download.. i think they tell you that in case you share it with others i guess.. act of privacy i suppose..

my2kids
WAHM.com regular
posted December 02, 2004 02:31 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for my2kids   Click Here to Email my2kids     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wow this subject really took off. LOL I hope everyone that's working for them is making lots of money and good luck to those who are waiting to be hired.

M2K

bbutton
New to WAHM.com
posted December 02, 2004 03:59 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for bbutton     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I am looking forward to working for them as well. I posted a question in the other Verafast topic, maybe somebody here can help me? I asked
"I was told I was going to be processed for employment and was told to watch my mail, did they mean snail mail or e-mail, does anybody know? I was excited on the phone and spaced that!
PS I have sent in all my paperwork "

Thanks!

empress235
WAHM.com regular
posted December 03, 2004 08:49 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for empress235     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msjones- If you don't mind me asking do you get paid like $250/wk with them? Have you been paid yet with them? You said you work from 8-10pm, do you know if they let you work more hours or were they the only hours you've put in so far?

msjones2004
New to WAHM.com
posted December 04, 2004 01:13 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for msjones2004   Click Here to Email msjones2004     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hi! the 8-10 was sort of like a trial period.. the week actually starts from sunday to friday evening so i start my new schedule officially, tomorrow.. i haven't been paid yet as week ending wasnt until yesterday.. if i'm not mistaken, you have to commit to at least 15 hours with the potential for more hours after two weeks?? if someone remebers exactly, please correct me ;o)

empress235
WAHM.com regular
posted December 05, 2004 10:57 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for empress235     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thank s for your response msjones, I do believe they told me 15 hours but I just wondered if they offered you something different.

jackson1
New to WAHM.com
posted December 07, 2004 06:03 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for jackson1     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Just wanted to bump this up and see how it is going for everyone. I just got hired by them and need to send my paperwork in! Is everyone enjoying the job? Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

starisha
New to WAHM.com
posted December 07, 2004 07:51 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for starisha   Click Here to Email starisha     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
My Indepedent Coordinator is Krissi, She sent me an email Thanking me for sending my paperwork, and telling me directions for further steps, I called her and she said she will have my username and password ready tomorrow.

empress235
WAHM.com regular
posted December 07, 2004 08:10 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for empress235     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
star.. approximately how long did it take to hear back from them after mailing in your paperwork?

starisha
New to WAHM.com
posted December 07, 2004 09:14 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for starisha   Click Here to Email starisha     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by empress235:
star.. approximately how long did it take to hear back from them after mailing in your paperwork?

My paperwork was received on Friday, and My coordinator told me she would call me tomorrow to give me my username and password, after I download all the information I suppose to start on Monday for working/training.

lisa6
WAHM.com regular
posted December 08, 2004 08:17 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for lisa6     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I spoke to Mary last week and I had forgotten to have the contract witnessed (I am sooooo dizzy sometimes) so I did and sent that back and she should have received last week but I have heard nothing since. I have left two messages for her to follow up and I emailed her today but nothing so far. I am so scared that I messed it up. I thought I would hear something at least by this week!! Hope everyone else is doing good with this job!!

Lisa

jackson1
New to WAHM.com
posted December 08, 2004 08:23 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for jackson1     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I would love to hear from those already working for them. Msjones ~ are you still doing the job and how is it going? Anyone else already working for them and not just waiting to start? How many hours are you working and are you enjoying it?

MommytoKarson
New to WAHM.com
posted December 08, 2004 11:48 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for MommytoKarson   Click Here to Email MommytoKarson     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I started with them on Monday. It was a bit much at first. I was pretty much told to log on and "happy calling!!" It's not that hard to figure out -- which was VERY good for me!! LOL

I only worked an hour. I think that I made around $4.00!! The only think that I don't really like is that you don't get credit for hang-ups or answering machines. You only get credit if you actually talk to someone. Plus, there were a couple of times when there was a wait between calls. I had time to surf the internet while I was waiting for another call.

I'm going to stick with it and see if I can make at least a little bit of money!! I log on again tonite so hopefully things will go a little bit smoother for me.

Good Luck!!

Jess

MommytoKarson
New to WAHM.com
posted December 08, 2004 11:51 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for MommytoKarson   Click Here to Email MommytoKarson     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I started with them on Monday. It was a bit much at first. I was pretty much told to log on and "happy calling!!" It's not that hard to figure out -- which was VERY good for me!! LOL

I only worked an hour. I think that I made around $4.00!! The only think that I don't really like is that you don't get credit for hang-ups or answering machines. You only get credit if you actually talk to someone. Plus, there were a couple of times when there was a wait between calls. I had time to surf the internet while I was waiting for another call.

I'm going to stick with it and see if I can make at least a little bit of money!! I log on again tonite so hopefully things will go a little bit smoother for me.

Good Luck!!

Jess

Karistiana
WAHM.com regular
posted December 09, 2004 01:24 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Karistiana   Click Here to Email Karistiana     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I just got my call from Mary, and she's supposed to be emailing my paperwork soon I guess. I'm moving this weekend, so I won't exactly be able to start until I get my computer and everything hooked up and online. Seems to be a wait for my cable internet tho, so I may not be able to do anything until next Fri or the following week. Hope that won't be a problem. I'm reluctant to try this phone work again considering I have a 12 month old, but I figure it could be worth a try if I can do it after he goes to bed which is like 7 or 8pm EST. There will still be other people to call in different time zones then hehe. Anyway, hope it goes well for all of us!

------------------
Rhonda
wife to John (06/28/03)
mommy to JD (12/13/03) and Caiden (EDD 1/22/05)

ButterflySneezes
WAHM.com regular
posted December 13, 2004 06:07 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ButterflySneezes     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yipee!! I just got hired on by Ver-A-Fast. Can't wait to get started! Who all works for Ver-A-Fast?

dwnn16
New to WAHM.com
posted December 13, 2004 07:29 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for dwnn16   Click Here to Email dwnn16     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi all and congratulations to everyone who was hired on by ver-a-fast, I did my first job with them today and it was pretty good I didn't get much time in kinda had a busy day, but I do have a ? for anyone who is currently working with them while I was on a call it gave me a message and said that I had to log off immediatley and I was in the middle of the call and it kicked me out and I was not credited for that call now. thanks for any help with that and good luck to all that is trying to get on with verafast

Dawn

kbrown
WAHM.com regular
posted December 13, 2004 09:40 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for kbrown   Click Here to Email kbrown     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Do you go through any training at all once hired? If so, how is it? Anyone here working for Verafast and have small children. I have a 2 1/2 year old.
Thanks to all the respond.

Kari

ishaa
New to WAHM.com
posted December 15, 2004 11:24 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for ishaa   Click Here to Email ishaa     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ButterflySneezes:
Yipee!! I just got hired on by Ver-A-Fast. Can't wait to get started! Who all works for Ver-A-Fast?

Hi Butterflysneezes!

I am so unfortunate. I checked my voicemail and found that there was a message from Dana, Verafast. I missed the call. I am so scared, will i get the call again?I tried to call the number but i think it's going to a FAX machine.

keedankrew
WAHM.com regular
posted December 15, 2004 09:51 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for keedankrew   Click Here to Email keedankrew     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I'm not sure if they would call you twice or not...I'd probably try calling again. I know the lady who hired me (an ICC?) works from her home, so your ICC might have a fax hooked up to her home phone, if that makes sense? Of you could try verafast.com and see if they had a "contact us" phone number if all else failed?

As for working with small children, I JUST started my first "official" week with Verafast on Monday too...I have an "almost" two year old and a two 1/2 month old...I schedule when my hubby is home...usually nights/weekends (which tends to work well as those are the "prime" hours for calls.

Good luck everyone!

------------------
Jennifer

Jeremiah 29:11

buttafly7
WAHM.com regular
posted December 16, 2004 03:31 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for buttafly7   Click Here to Email buttafly7     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
This job is different in that you don't hear the phone ring. My daughter knows to keep quiet when the phone rings for W%ST. Now I have to tell her to be quiet ALL the time when I work Vera-Fast's line because she will not hear the ring. It's very easy work.

This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3 

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | WAHM.com