Recipes
WAHM question
WAHM advice

WAHM.com Boards
  Telecommuting Moms
  Anyone work for Dish Network?

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Anyone work for Dish Network?
TatianaG
New to WAHM.com
posted September 01, 2004 12:45 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for TatianaG     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I keep hearing about them...but it looks like a scam. Does anyone know for sure??
Thanks!

Also, anyone work for Procard International or know if it's legit?

[This message has been edited by TatianaG (edited September 01, 2004).]

IP: Logged

thesillygirl
WAHM.com regular
posted September 01, 2004 12:57 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for thesillygirl   Click Here to Email thesillygirl     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tatiana (what a pretty name)

First of all weclcome to WAHM.

Both of the companies that you mentioned are not really jobs. They are opportunities that you actually work for yourself and what you make depends on what you sell.

If you take the time to read through the archives here, you will find some great information to help you get on the right track.

Have a Blessed Day

-Kim
http://www.wah-101.com

A work at home resource site with up to date job leads

TatianaG
New to WAHM.com
posted September 01, 2004 01:03 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for TatianaG     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thank you!
And thank you for your help...I feel so overwhelmed right now just trying to figure out which leads are scams and which aren't. I'll keep trying!
Thanks again!

collegegirl
WAHM.com regular
posted September 01, 2004 01:36 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for collegegirl     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tatiana,

Are you looking for a work at home job or home based business? What do you like to do? What skills do you have? That will help with what you look for.

Jessica

------------------
Ca$h, Candle$, Curiou$
jcolon.scent-team.com

TatianaG
New to WAHM.com
posted September 01, 2004 03:22 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for TatianaG     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jessica,

I would like a work at home job...preferably with a real company as an employee. I just don't know where to start.
I've been in insurance...specifically, claims, for most of my career. Now, I'm just trying to stay home with my daughter and bring in a little extra income. There's just so much out there, I don't know what's what.
Thanks for your help!!

80smama
WAHM.com regular
posted September 01, 2004 04:06 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for 80smama   Click Here to Email 80smama     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hello Taitiana welcome to WAHM. Youll find alot of wonderful information on these boards as well as alot of great help from people. I am a Representative for Rapid Satellite and want to say its very legitimate. You can make up to a $100 per sale and earn on your affliates sales as well. You mentioned youve been in insurance all your life. I am also with two other programs. Ones where you can get free meds and then the other is for discounted dental and other plans. All the links are in my signature if you would like to check them out. You can also email me at lostnde80s@yahoo.com If you have any questions. Have a great day! Christina

------------------
DentalPlans.com Up To 60% Savings On Dental, Vision, Prescription, Chiropratic Plans & More For Individuals, Bussiness, & Groups + Free Biz Opp
Guaranteed Free Prescriptions or at least an 80% discount On Prescriptions + Free Biz Opp
Free Direct TV, Tivo, & DVD Player
Sell Direct TV & Earn Up To $100 For Each Customer

flybabyny
WAHM.com regular
posted September 01, 2004 08:26 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for flybabyny   Click Here to Email flybabyny     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tatiana, If you've done insurance claims, you might want to start there. I know Cigna is one that hires work at homes for claims--a neighbor of mine has worked at home for them for a few years now. Good luck in the job hunt!

------------------
Life is like a roller coaster--so why not throw your arms up and scream once in a while?

TatianaG
New to WAHM.com
posted September 02, 2004 12:40 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for TatianaG     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thank you, Christina and Flybabyny! I actually worked in automobile property and casualty, but I guess that may transfer to health claims. I appreciate your help and will definitely look into those jobs.
Thanks again!!

3yrmom
WAHM.com regular
posted September 02, 2004 12:48 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for 3yrmom     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Can anyone give me the link for Cigna. It sounds like something I would like to apply to but I need more info...

TatianaG
New to WAHM.com
posted September 02, 2004 12:52 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for TatianaG     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Here's the one I just looked at...Good luck! http://www.cigna.com/general/careers/

Springflower
WAHM.com regular
posted September 02, 2004 12:56 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Springflower   Click Here to Email Springflower     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
How do you sign up for Dentalplan.com and the other website.
quote:
Originally posted by 80smama:
Hello Taitiana welcome to WAHM. Youll find alot of wonderful information on these boards as well as alot of great help from people. I am a Representative for Rapid Satellite and want to say its very legitimate. You can make up to a $100 per sale and earn on your affliates sales as well. You mentioned youve been in insurance all your life. I am also with two other programs. Ones where you can get free meds and then the other is for discounted dental and other plans. All the links are in my signature if you would like to check them out. You can also email me at lostnde80s@yahoo.com If you have any questions. Have a great day! Christina

80smama
WAHM.com regular
posted September 02, 2004 02:32 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for 80smama   Click Here to Email 80smama     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hello Fly just wondering does Cigna just deal with dental claims to by chance? My friend is looking for some extra income and shes pregnant. I think this would be a much needed break from going to work and her doing this type of stuff. TIA. Spring I will be emailing you shortly with some information about both companies. Have a great day! Christina

------------------
Up To 60% Savings On Dental, Vision, Prescription, Chiropratic Plans & More + Free Biz Opp
Guaranteed Free Prescriptions or at least an 80% discount On Prescriptions + Free Biz Opp

80smama
WAHM.com regular
posted September 02, 2004 02:34 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for 80smama   Click Here to Email 80smama     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smack Smack sorry Tatiana for having a brain fart and not saying that your welcome for the leads. Let me know what you think and if you need any more info. Cheers! Christina

------------------
Up To 60% Savings On Dental, Vision, Prescription, Chiropratic Plans & More + Free Biz Opp

Springflower
WAHM.com regular
posted September 02, 2004 03:18 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Springflower   Click Here to Email Springflower     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
80sMoma.
What you have to do be sale Dentalplans.com?

quote:
Originally posted by 80smama:
Smack Smack sorry Tatiana for having a brain fart and not saying that your welcome for the leads. Let me know what you think and if you need any more info. Cheers! Christina

fjclaus
WAHM.com regular
posted September 02, 2004 03:28 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for fjclaus   Click Here to Email fjclaus     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I too was looking to get into insurance claims. Not sure how much "stay at Home" it is, but I know Progressive is looking for claims reps. You may want to look into them.

------------------
Do you think you are spending too much for your long distance? Stop by
Long Distance and use our Free "Best Rates for Me" calculator
to find the best company for you.
We have all your telecommunication needs on one site.

80smama
WAHM.com regular
posted September 02, 2004 03:35 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for 80smama   Click Here to Email 80smama     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spring when you go to my links there are areas to sign up if you are wishing to be a Sales Rep. They are all free to join. When you click the link for Dentalplans.com when you get to the main site there is a box that says affliates when you click on that you can sign up. For the RXmed site you would click my link and on the top theres an apply now button. From there you can apply for the medications or apply to be a Rep. If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask. Christina

------------------

80smama
WAHM.com regular
posted September 02, 2004 04:51 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for 80smama   Click Here to Email 80smama     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spring please let me know if you got my email. I sent you the information as well, but im not sure if it went through. My email is lostnde80s@yahoo.com Thanks Christina

------------------

TatianaG
New to WAHM.com
posted September 03, 2004 12:29 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for TatianaG     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fjclaus,

Thank you for your help! I actually used to work for Progressive. It's definitely not a work-from-home job...actually, it's more like 50+ hours out in the field. Thanks anyway, though!

MarleyT
New to WAHM.com
posted October 25, 2004 03:39 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MarleyT   Click Here to Email MarleyT     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi Tatiana....

I am very familiar with Procard International - you only have to have one active account to qualify for the free leads and long distance - not a very high bar at all....anyone can cancel at anytime - pretty simple! I love the job personally.

I have been working with Procard International for about 2 years now - and lately their Local Discounts division where I promote thier FREE advertising to businesses in my area for free leads and extra enrollments for myself.
I have had really good success and love being able to work at home with my twin boys...which is another job all by itself!

I have been making around $600 - $800 per month regularly...and would recommend it to others wanting a good sustainable career at home...they have a lot to offer!

I have mainly been working with their referral rewards division - especially when my kids were very young - as you can do that at any time of day or night...Yeah!!

Take care,
Marley

------------------
Marley Tanner
www.LocalDiscounts.com
www.ProcardInternational.com

buttafly7
WAHM.com regular
posted October 25, 2004 03:49 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for buttafly7   Click Here to Email buttafly7     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marley, I signed up with ProCard and I am going nowhere fast. I know its because I don't have the time to put in it right now. I think it is an awesome opportunity if I could just get started. Maybe when I am ready you can give me some pointers?

fjclaus
WAHM.com regular
posted October 25, 2004 04:31 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for fjclaus   Click Here to Email fjclaus     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Be careful with the Dish Network one. I sell them through my Cognigen service. They are great services to sell, but I found that the promo I am able to offer is not as good as the promo the customer can get by going directly to Dishnetwork.com.

------------------
Share your photos online and order prints from home:
Online Photos

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | WAHM.com