Ask Jane
Recipes
WAHM question
WAHM advice

WAHM.com Boards
  Telecommuting Moms
  WORK AT HOME JOBS (Page 2)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

This topic is 14 pages long:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   WORK AT HOME JOBS
abcusa88
WAHM.com regular
posted January 24, 2003 12:39 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for abcusa88     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
http://www.job.com/jobsearch/index.cfm?tid=viewjob.cfm&i=190093&o=67&s=1&CatBox=67&SalBox=0&stbox=0&stype=1&pTitle=&key1=&pCity=

This is a new position posted in job.com yesterday. Didn't say what company is it. Is this normal?

Kathy

IP: Logged

wccombo
WAHM.com regular
posted January 24, 2003 01:52 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for wccombo     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OrangeCharlie, Hmm...I actually live in a major metropolitan area (Dallas...and if any freaky weirdos start contacting me, I'm going to know where you got this info at, and I'll hunt you down ) and there are lots of clubs, etc here so finding leads might not be so hard, but I'm not sure about working on commission. However, it could help seeing as all I get now is unemployment!

Abcusa88 - the jobs are listed by workathomeadvisor.com. ?? I looked at their site briefly, and they also state that you should never pay for a job, so maybe they're legit? I saw a marketing assistant job available - just what I would like to do! (I have about five years experience in sales and marketing. I started to just put S&M, but then realized, no, that's NOT what I'm looking for!! lol) Anyway, I don't know for sure who the job is actually with, but I'm going to take my chances and apply anyway. Guess we'll see what happens!!

------------------
"I have no special talents, I am only passionately curious" - Albert Einstein

Ellie
WAHM.com regular
posted January 24, 2003 02:06 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ellie     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
It seems to be one ad for four different businesses!
The 'Call Center' job seems to be from LiveOps.com. That is exactly how they describe the work and training of their Virtual Operators. And the 'Data Entry' job is from Janie Jones Jones Enterprise. I think she's with a physic network.
Janie Jones
7705 Callbram Lane
Austin, TX
And I found the Janie Jones info here http://www.wahrguide.com/wahrclericalworkop.asp

quote:
Originally posted by abcusa88:
http://www.job.com/jobsearch/index.cfm?tid=vie wjob.cfm&i=190093&o=67&s=1&CatBox=67&SalBox=0&stbox=0&stype=1&pTitle=&key1=&pCity=

This is a new position posted in job.com yesterday. Didn't say what company is it. Is this normal?

Kathy

abcusa88
WAHM.com regular
posted January 24, 2003 04:51 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for abcusa88     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The job.com post actually is linked to http://www.workathomeadvisor.com/joblistings.html

[This message has been edited by abcusa88 (edited January 24, 2003).]

mom24angels
WAHM.com regular
posted January 24, 2003 05:06 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mom24angels   Click Here to Email mom24angels     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I never dealt with Janie Jones but I know people who worked the psychic lines that did they did not have good experiences she was under scott with buckwood in Arizona he was also investigated with the rest of them as they did not pay people ect ect. Just a heads up. I know what it is like to not get paid for your work.

mom24angels
WAHM.com regular
posted January 24, 2003 06:22 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mom24angels   Click Here to Email mom24angels     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mom24angels:
I never dealt with Janie Jones but I know people who worked the psychic lines that did they did not have good experiences she was under scott with buckwood in Arizona he was also investigated with the rest of them as they did not pay people ect ect. Just a heads up. I know what it is like to not get paid for your work.
Okay I am adding to this I looked at that site alot of those ads have been around for the last 2 years, now Janie Jones is listed with Buckwood on there. I would stay clear of them. I know that they got into trouble they were on the news and in the papers, I think even in seatle they covered the trouble. Be careful. Is all I have to say to anyone getting mixed up with that crew.

nellers
WAHM.com regular
posted January 24, 2003 11:41 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nellers   Click Here to Email nellers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
are those jobs for telecommuters?

------------------
Nell
Moderator(Telecommuting moms & Cypher)

nellers
WAHM.com regular
posted January 25, 2003 06:53 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nellers   Click Here to Email nellers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Customer Service
Join the ranks of our Telecommuters by logging into our remote contact
center and handling medical interview calls for insurance companies.
Requirements: PC/233 mghz or higher - 64 mb Ram. Bilingual a plus. Must
have a completely noise-free environment, 2 phone lines and attend paid
training
sessions at shifts available, Monday-Thursday, 11:30 to 9 PM and
Saturday 8
AM- Noon. Submit resume to: ARO, Work at Home, 3100 Broadway, Suite 100,
Kansas City, MO 64111, or fax to 816-931-7464. No phone calls please

------------------
Nell

nellers
WAHM.com regular
posted January 28, 2003 11:26 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nellers   Click Here to Email nellers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Date Entered 01/31/2003 Position Clerical Assistant Type of Position Clerical Company Name Bay Nursing Inc. Email Address - Phone Number - Fax Number - Website Address - Location USA How to Apply Mail for more information. (Address Verified) Experience Level Medium Description of Job Previous customer service experience required. Part-time, Work From Home. Medical staffing agency is seeking individual to work part-time from home scheduling staffing on-call after business hours and on weekends. Responsible for cancellations, schedule changes and supplemental/private duty staffing.

Bay Nursing Inc. 900 Western America Circle Mobile, AL 36609

Date Entered 01/31/2003 Position Administrative Assistant / Client Relationship Manager Type of Position Clerical Company Name CFP Lexington Financial Management Email Address - Phone Number 781-862-6642 Fax Number 509-352-1754 Website Address http://www.cash-planner.com/Oppor1.htm Location USA How to Apply Visit website for more info and to apply. Experience Level All Description of Job Why commute when you can compute? If you desire control over your work schedule with enormous flexibility and high compensation and to be part of a professional highly motivated team with a game plan, then Lexington Financial Management, a growing fee-only financial planning and money management practice ten miles NW of Boston, may be ideal for you. We offer great job opportunities. Positions include one client relationship manager, one administrative assistant and internships in financial planning and marketing. The intern positions are full-time for summer and part-time year-round. We also outsource a computer technologist position. Read more Job Description: Work two to five days per week to start. This position is expected grow to become full-time during 2003. This position may be split between two people dividing the administrative and CRM responsibilities. You will be in a trusted position of working close in personal finance with the small team of up to five people. Your job is to manage all back-office workflows. You will be the right hand to the practice. Steven Wightman CFP Lexington Financial Management 1 Aaron Rd Lexington, MA 02421-6801 Phone: 781-862-6642 Fax: 509-352-1754

Date Entered 01/29/2003 Position Customer Support Representatives Type of Position Clerical Company Name MCI WorldCom Email Address - Phone Number - Fax Number - Website Address http://empapp.worldcom.com/careers/us/index.phtml?pagename=resume Location USA How to Apply Visit website and submit a resume. Experience Level Low Description of Job Customer Support Representatives You need some understanding of the internet, great communication skills and a killer positive attitude. Work from home options are available for exceptional employees. MCI WorldCom Human Resources 500 Clinton Center Drive Clinton, MS 39056

thanks lynn_120 for these jobs!!!!

------------------
Nell

mom24angels
WAHM.com regular
posted January 29, 2003 09:35 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for mom24angels   Click Here to Email mom24angels     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I have a question about the date entered on the last set of jobs posted they say they are entered 1/31/2003
That date is not here yet. Should one wait to apply?
thanks all

nellers
WAHM.com regular
posted January 29, 2003 09:57 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for nellers   Click Here to Email nellers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beats the heck out of me...i would still apply though....its only a couple days away.

------------------
Nell

wccombo
WAHM.com regular
posted January 29, 2003 10:04 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for wccombo     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mom24angels, I went ahead and applied (even though I don't even see the job Nellers posted here on their site yet!). You just have to specify what department you're interested in working in when you fill out the application, it doesn't ask for a specific job title or anything. The only annoying thing is that you have to limit job descriptions to 300 characters. 300 characters doesn't give you much space to describe anything!

------------------
"I have no special talents, I am only passionately curious" - Albert Einstein

nellers
WAHM.com regular
posted January 29, 2003 02:23 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nellers   Click Here to Email nellers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I just want all to know that I dont know where these jobs came from ... I was emailed them from a friend and so I posted them...I hope there legit and all good but I have no way of knowing. Good luck all.

------------------
Nell

abcusa88
WAHM.com regular
posted January 29, 2003 10:13 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for abcusa88     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I just saw a website (home career search)has several internal positions open for work from home.

Not sure how long they've been there?
I applied anyway.

Kathy

nellers
WAHM.com regular
posted January 29, 2003 10:14 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nellers   Click Here to Email nellers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I have applied to them several times and have never heard back yet. I dont know if they prefer to hire canadians over americans or not since they are based out of canada but I still applied since it didnt say it was location specific.

------------------
Nell

nellers
WAHM.com regular
posted January 30, 2003 09:00 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nellers   Click Here to Email nellers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi there.

I have no idea if this is legit. I did apply to see what kind of repsonse I would get and so far have only gottena canned repsonse that they will contact me shortly...so be forwarned...I dont know anything about this job but thought you all might like to take a chance with it too or maybe you know something about it too...

Temporary/Contract/Project, Employee, Intern, Seasonal Salary: USD
9.00 to USD 12.00 per hour
Telecommute

Shift: First Shift (Day), Second Shift (Afternoon), Third Shift
(Night), Rotating, After School

Online Catalog Agents - Immediate Hire!
$9.00 per hour and up. We have an immediate need for smart and friendly
individuals to assist us with our busy season and beyond. If you have a
passion for excellent customer service and would like to work from
home, then we would like to hear from you. We are hiring agents to provide
service for various online catalog retailers. We need individuals with
immediate availability who can work at least 15 to 40 hours per week.
Please send salary history, along with your resume
to:sthomas2@excite.com
....................................................................................................................................................................
Contact Information :.
Sharon Thomas
sthomas2@excite.com
S&B Consulting Services

------------------
Nell

nellers
WAHM.com regular
posted February 12, 2003 02:29 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nellers   Click Here to Email nellers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bumping this up for any newbies so that can see these new jobs...please feel free to post new jobs on this thread when you find them!

nell

nellers
WAHM.com regular
posted February 12, 2003 02:37 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nellers   Click Here to Email nellers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STEVE!

I'm am dying over here!!!!!

LMAO!!!!

I'm about on the floor in tears!!!! I know what you mean though!!!

I can teach you to bump right now

YOu just hit reply like with any other post and just type in *bump* , you can also post why your bumping ( ) or you can just *bump*!

Hope that helps and that concludes our "bumping" lesson! LMAO!

Your a hoot! God Bless you

Nell

nellers
WAHM.com regular
posted February 12, 2003 02:50 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nellers   Click Here to Email nellers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
new jobs....

they look like they are very strict with the experience and such...hopefullly these jobs will help someone!

Accounting Assistant
Job Description: I am a CPA that needs help with various accounting
tasks through April 15, and possibly beyond that. This is an
opportunity with variable hours based on my work load and your
availability. At the start we will need to spend some time working
together, which will require evenings and/or weekend time and the
work load will be heavy. You should be able to do much of the work at
home, although I would expect to need to work together once a week,
which would likely be on Sundays in Palo Alto.
Requirements: The basic requirements to have a mutually beneficial
work relationship are: Ready to start immediately (tomorrow). Strong
Excel skills (Do you know how to link to other worksheets?*);
Intelligent (What is your GPA? A higher requirement for those with
the less experience); Basis accounting knowledge (Is income a debit
or credit? How about accumulated depreciation?*); Basic tax knowledge
(What is a Capital Gain?*); Detail oriented (The ability to copy rows
of numbers accurately); Self starter, able to work independently
(Will complete assigned tasks on time, no procrastination); Willing
to do the grunt work (Making copies, assembly of tax returns,
repetitious tasks); Strong work ethic (Responsible, take pride in
your work and eager to learn and grow); Mobile - can travel to Palo
Alto and Sunnyvale; Computer literate with Excel, Word. E-mail access
and the ability to send and receive large files. Other favorable
attributes include: Type and 10 key by touch; Copier, fax access at
home;
Availability (able to get back to them quickly 7 days a week from
8am - 8pm);
Flexibility in schedule (able to work on short notice); Motivated
(wants all the hours you can get); Experience preparing tax returns
using Lacerte or other professional software; Good written
communication skills (grammar, spelling); Ability to work under
stress.
Salary Wage: You will be paid $15 per hour to start. Bonus for good
production. No benefits.
City: Palo Alto
State: CA
Contact: Interested people should e-mail a cover letter and resume
to: fmcpa2002@yahoo.com.

Bookkeeper PT/FT
Job Description: Can work from home.
Requirements: Must be experienced.
Job Term: Full time or part time.
City: Salem
State: OR
PO Box 7627, Salem, OR 97303. Source: Career Builder. Use Ref ID:
f90bd0f20f88492f32b7

California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE) Online Reader Recruiting
Educational Testing Service (ETS) is seeking Texas Teachers and
holders of Bachelor's degrees to score the essay portions of the
California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE). The first of six annual
online scoring sessions will begin March 24, 2003. Scorers will work
online from their homes using their own equipment. Applicants who
meet the requirements and successfully certify, will be scheduled for
online scoring sessions. Scorers will be paid $12.00 per hour and
must be able to work in pre-scheduled 4-hour blocks up to 40 hours
per week. For further information and to apply online, visit the ETS
OSN Web site at www.ets.org/reader/os

kirbyjohnson
WAHM.com regular
posted February 12, 2003 03:56 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for kirbyjohnson     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*bumping* so this stays on top

omg now THAT was perverted ;-)

lol-- you guys are too funny ... geeez

~kirbs

nellers
WAHM.com regular
posted February 12, 2003 04:12 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nellers   Click Here to Email nellers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kirbs... your too funny too! just a bunch of comedians here! LOL

All Things A to Z
WAHM.com regular
posted February 12, 2003 07:22 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for All Things A to Z     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FYI:

I applied for the CAHSEE tester about two/three weeks ago and they thanked me the application and stated that I would hear back from them in like eight/ten weeks. Just wanted to let you know!

That one in Palo Alto, CA sounds cool. I love people that know what they want and let you know so you know what you are getting into!

Have a great day!
Renee

Mandy123
unregistered
posted February 12, 2003 11:15 PM           Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I also registered for that http://workathomeprojects.com/ newsletter, also the http://workathomeprojects.com/fwe is pretty damn awesome too. Lots of healthy fresh information.

Ellie
WAHM.com regular
posted February 13, 2003 12:44 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ellie     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
More WAH Jobs. I believe there are NO fees to apply/work for any of these jobs.
http://www.oracleti.com/Mainpage/index3.htm (Transcription)
http://www.cpginc.com/homeworkerinfo.htm (Data Entry)
http://www.healthscribe.com/company/comp_solutions.htm (Med Transcription)
http://www.scribesonline.com/scribes.html (Med Transcription)
http://www.connect-dataplus.com/employ.shtml (Date Entry and/or Customer service)
http://www.ubiqus.com/ ((Transcription and/or Data Entry)--website down but check back

Really good newsletter! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/legitWAH (Yahoo newsletter/ read only newsgroup. Posts
new Legit WAH every week)

[This message has been edited by Ellie (edited February 13, 2003).]

nellers
WAHM.com regular
posted February 14, 2003 10:49 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nellers   Click Here to Email nellers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Collections Center Represenative From Home

Job Description: Collections Center Represenative from Home, experience preferred but will train right people. Must have: Internet & work at least 20-hrs/ per week Must be detailed oriented.

Employer Location: Work From Home
CONTACT INFO : support@ljah.com

NELL

nellers
WAHM.com regular
posted February 15, 2003 08:51 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for nellers   Click Here to Email nellers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
US-MA-Boston-Call Center Representative

This is a Work at Home opportunity. The job consists of
answering inbound calls from patients, doctors and other medical
personnel. These calls will require certain actions, either
taking messages, sending pages, transferring calls, etc. The
right candidate must have excellent customer service, type a
minimum 45 WPM and be willing to work flexible hours during the
day and early evenings. The candidate must have a working
computer with a DSL connection and a minimum Pentium 3 speed.
There will be a mandatory 4 week training period in the Boston
area. The work week will average 32 hours a week. Qualified
candidate can respond via email or fax resumes to 617-443-4110.
This is NOT a technical position. It is strictly customer
service.

------------------
Nell

May you be blessed , always. May you follow your heart , and may the peace of the Lord be with you always.

nellers
WAHM.com regular
posted February 15, 2003 09:34 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for nellers   Click Here to Email nellers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Job Position: Telemarketing / Tele-Sales

Business Edge is hiring telemarketers immediately. Using our copyrighted web software you can work from home or from our office. Job starts as commission-based and can move up to salary plus commission.

Resumes may be faxed to (212) 202-7518 or emailed to Business Edge

First Banc Mortgage offers exciting and rewarding careers
for qualified people.

If you have the following, then send your resume to be considered:

Mortgage Lending Experience
Licensed Realtors
Energy & Enthusiasm
Sales or Sales Management Experience
Commitment to Customer Service
Professionalism, and Charm
We'll reward your talent & hard work with:

Leading pay rates
Solid benefits
Flexible Hours
Work from home in any Ohio city!
Growth opportunites
There's never been a better time so Contact Us now!
Call or email: info@fbmnow.com
1-888-590-3300

Pittsburgh, PA
Variety of medical transcription positions available. Flexible shifts available for evenings, nights, weekends. Casual positions also available. Radiology medical transcriptionists also needed. Positions require minimum of 55 and 60 wpm, knowledge of medical terminology and a minimum of 2 years experience in medical secretary / transcription. Incentive program available for experienced transcriptionists! Home-based positions available upon completion of in-house training!

Email resume to underwoodr@msx.upmc.edu or fax 412 647-2587.

Telemarketers WANTED- Work from home calling businesses to place gumball machines for charities. No selling involved! Positions available all over United States.
Full training. We are expanding and need more telemarketers yesterday.
Work is easy but applicant must like telephone work. To qualify applicant must have: a. Home phone, b. Computer, c. Internet access to download work, d. Microsoft word, e. Live in the United States.
Applicant needs to email their name, email address and phone number to:
elstelemarketing@cs.com
The name of the company is Economy Locating Services. My title is
Telemarketing Coordinator. As stated above, the email address is
elstelemarketing@cs.com.
An offline contact is 727-345-2787.

------------------
Nell

May you be blessed , always. May you follow your heart , and may the peace of the Lord be with you always.

lynn120
WAHM.com regular
posted February 15, 2003 11:47 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for lynn120   Click Here to Email lynn120     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi,
Sorry Nellers, I second guess myself on where to post this.. so I moved it to where you told me too.

Hi,
I figured I would post this.. per Nellers ok. It is for people in the Utah area only. Good luck to people that are there
Shoot, I wish they had something like this in Baltimore.. oh well..guess its not my time yet

CUSTOMER SERVICE/SALES-Utah

Work From Home!!

Exp. sales people needed to take inbound calls
for Infomercial. Must be professional. 30 day
training with opportunity to work from home.
Part or full time and work weekends. $7 per hr
or comm. potential.

Apply on Line at www.ocurrance.com

nellers
WAHM.com regular
posted February 15, 2003 12:37 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nellers   Click Here to Email nellers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thank you April , You are a sweetie and very kind to post jobs for us all!!!!

------------------
Nell

kirbyjohnson
WAHM.com regular
posted February 16, 2003 09:34 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for kirbyjohnson     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
We currently have an excellent entry-level management opportunity in our Special Services Division for a quality-oriented, results driven professional in the Houston, TX area. This home-based position will be responsible for personnel selection, supervision, training, and staff development of a 25-30+ person dedicated field team. Successful candidate must have the following experience: · Multi-unit/rep management · Merchandising Experience · Customer product knowledge · Excellent PC skills · Project management experience · Recruiting and training experience · Customer service skills

JOB Requirements

· College degree · Home office experience · Relocatable We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Please forward resume/letter and salary requirements to: kchung@wisusa.com or by fax: 610-676-0897. EOE/AA

Contact Info

Karen Chung - Job Code(BM)
Washington Inventory Service
400 Oaks Corporate Center Suite 101
Oaks, PA 19456
Fax: (610) 676-0897
E-Mail:kchung@wisusa.com

nellers
WAHM.com regular
posted February 18, 2003 08:57 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for nellers   Click Here to Email nellers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I am so happy to see that this post as taken off and continues to provide work at home opportunities for us all , from you all! Keep up the great work , and thank you all who post jobs here!!!!

------------------
Nell

rozan
unregistered
posted February 18, 2003 03:15 PM           Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I have several job leads but don't know how to type them so all you need to do is click on the address. You can e-mail me at rozan214@aol.com with the instructions. Thanks!

nellers
WAHM.com regular
posted February 18, 2003 05:02 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nellers   Click Here to Email nellers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Medical Transcription at http://www.MedicalTranscription.org

Oracle Transcription, Inc. at http://www.oracleti.com/index3.htm

TSI, Inc. at http://www.tsitexas.com/

Northeast Transcription at recruiter@ntitech.com

Thomas Transcription at http://www.thomastx.com/Employment.htm

He also recommended eMediaMillWorks (formerly known as the Federal Document Clearing House).

------------------
Nell

nellers
WAHM.com regular
posted February 18, 2003 07:57 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nellers   Click Here to Email nellers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Telemarketing Part Time - Work from Home

PMR, a human resources consulting firm, is hiring
telemarketers to work ten to fifteen hours per week.
10.00 an hour. NO FEES, we pay you. Weekly payment.
You must have prior telemarketing experience to qualify.
For an interview, e-mail: bbmedicinemen@aol.com
(131135)

------------------
Nell

nellers
WAHM.com regular
posted February 18, 2003 08:59 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for nellers   Click Here to Email nellers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Virtual Administrative Assistant
Work From Home for Consortium Outsourcing Solutions! We
are an outsourcing firm specializing in various outsourced business
processes, such as administrative/secretarial functions, and more. We are
searching for admins to work from home on an on-going basis. The work will
be data entry, word processing, etc. You will be paid as a 1099 contractor
once per month. You will be required to submit an invoice for the work you
have completed and you will be paid according to that invoice. We prefer
those in the Dallas/Fort-Worth Metroplex area so we can train you in
person. However, if you live outside of the area, we will consider you
since all the work can be handled virtually. We are looking for people to
start IMMEDIATELY. This is NOT a full-time position. It is a CONTRACT
position, meaning that you will sometimes have lots of work and other
months you will have none. It merely depends on our excess workload. It is
an ideal job for work at home moms, or students, retired, or those looking
for additional income.
You must have your own PC with Windows 98 or higher, an
ink-jet or laser printer, and Word and Excel. We prefer that you also have
Access but it isn't required. You must type at least 50 wpm and be highly
proficient in the software mentioned. Also, you MUST have internet access
(DSL or faster is preferred).

** We prefer those in the Dallas/Fort-Worth Metroplex area so we
can train you in person.
Please email your resume to hr@consortiumoutsourcing.com Feel
free to visit our website at http://www.consortiumoutsourcing.com

------------------
Nell

ghogbabe
unregistered
posted February 20, 2003 05:13 PM           Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Many thanks to Angie for the heads up on Barrier Free Choices. I had contacted them prior to reading your post and they were sending me an instant message after I read it. I asked out front of they were B2B cold calls and she reluctantly admitted they were.

Also thank you to mom24angels for her many, many leads. The most promising looks like Source Corp. They're not hiring in my area right now but I'll keep practicing until they are.

Thanks again to everybody for their leads.

Rose Ann

wccombo
WAHM.com regular
posted February 20, 2003 05:19 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for wccombo     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hey Nellers, thanks for the post on Consortium Outsourcing!! I am going to check out their website now and if it looks good, I am going to submit my resume.

mom24angels
WAHM.com regular
posted February 21, 2003 10:26 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for mom24angels   Click Here to Email mom24angels     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
these jobs were emailed to me Not sure if they are legit, good luck
Evening Staffing Specialist
Work at home! Collaborate with Fulfillment staff to gain an understanding of client/staffer needs and updates. Conduct follow-up calls. Record all activity. Send resume to Wall Street Services, 11 Broadway Suite 930 New York, NY 10004

Chat Room Assistants

Flexible hours. Fun job! Some computer knowledge necessary. Must have home computer, a second phone line, & Internet access. Excellent pay! Apply today and start in days! First In Training, P.O. Box 84, Glassport Pa 15045

Accurapid Translation Services, Inc
Independent translator-contractor.
While in over 20 years we have built up a crack team of translator-specialists in most common language/subject matter combinations, we’re always on the lookout for new talent. Please keep in mind, however, that we’re a technical translation company, and virtually all the work we do requires specialization, be it in microelectronics, labor law, or basketball.
If you believe you got what it takes to be an Accurapid translator, complete the form below. We may not be able to use your services in the near future, but your name and data will be kept on file and we’ll call on you when the need for your specific language skills and subject matter expertise arises. Note from MMM: Please do not apply if you do not think you're qualified. http://accurapid.com/

Publishers Clearing House
Port Washington, NY
382 Channel Drive 11050
Data Entry Operators on PCs entering names and address and other data
for mailing lists. LOCAL RESIDENTS ONLY. Low turn over---so there is a waiting
list of 6-9 months. Pays piece rate.

Lift, Inc
San Jose, CA
Hiring: Physically Disabled
Lift is seeking candidates who have both excellent analytical ability and a strong desire to establish, or resume, careers. For qualified candidates without experience, Lift offers a comprehensive training program. Graduates are hired to work for Lift and are assigned to large corporations who are invited to hire the specialists directly after a one-year apprenticeship period.

To be considered a qualified candidate for Lift's program, an applicant should be capable of working full-time (the hours can be flexible), and able to commute to the work place at least once or twice a week. Aptitude must be demonstrated by successful performance on one or more tests, as well as evaluation through personal interviews which we can arrange. http://www.lift-inc.org/apply.html

ESM-State Account Executive
Are you a motivated, people-oriented person? Do you enjoy training and problem solving? Do you have the self-discipline to work at home? Interested in doing a little in-state traveling? Would you like to work for a smaller company that really cares about your success?

If so, you might be perfect to become the Tennessee State Account Executive for Teachers-Teachers.com, the nation's premiere teacher recruitment website and a profitable Internet company. In the role of Account Executive, you will be responsible for the Tennessee account. Responsibilities will include: training and ongoing support for the Tennessee public school districts, on-site visits to Tennessee colleges to recruit prospective teachers, and the selling of memberships to private school systems throughout Tennessee. http://www.education-sales.net/TTCM/sae_employ.html

EDiX Corporation
Medical Transcriptionist Positions:
If you are interested in applying for a medical transcriptionist position, you can apply online or by telephone. Call us toll-free, at 1-800-967-5261, ext. 1229. For more information, call our Recruitment Information Line, at 1-800-943-6698. Unfortunately, at this time, we are unable to hire from Hawaii, due to telecommunication resources.

Healthscribe
As a HealthScribe medical transcriptionist, you will be able to combine the best of both worlds . . . the convenience of working in your home while enjoying the benefits of a professional career. If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for please continue to our on-line employment process. http://www.healthscribe.com/careers/careers_opp.htm

Virtual Assistant
VOT is a virtual office workplace. Only our corporate staff works on site at our headquarters. The rest of our staff telecommute from home where they complete assignments via Fax, mail, phone, email and the Internet. Our carefully developed screening process ensures that we hire employees who are dependable, experienced and accurate. All virtual assistants complete a thorough training program prior to performing any assignments. http://www.virtualassistantjobs.com/duties.html

WorkAtHomeCareers.com provides free work at home jobs,
scam alerts, emailed job alerts, advertising & More!

New and Experienced Real Estate Agents
NEWHOMES.COM NEW AND EXPERIENCED REAL ESTATE AGENTSNewHomes.com the industry leader in Internet based Real Estate Sales and the Nations premier Buyers Only agency is once again expanding its operations throughout California.We are seeking agents to join our California Sales Team who are interested in participating in the fastest growing segment of our industry.The NewHomes.com concept is simple, we provide the Buyers! No more cold calling, No more personal advertising, and No more scouring for clients. If you are a new Agent this is the easiest way to get instant clients and leads! Experienced Agents, expand your business. Our Agents are quality individuals throughout the country with a thorough knowledge of their local areas.We offer national and local advertising, established Relocation Contracts and numerous Internet web links across the world. This insures a steady number of clients throughout the year. We have clients waiting!NewHomes.com is an 8-year old company with approximately 150 agents in 11 States and growing. We offer generous commission splits and all the tools/training you need for your Real Estate Business.If you are interested in this unique and challenging career opportunity, please email your resume to: rhawley@newhomes.com (Randy Hawley, California Managing Broker).After you have emailed your resume, visit our site at: www.newhomes.com immediately.Requirements:Real Estate LicenseWork from homeOwn Computer and Computer LiterateWorking knowledge of Outlook Express, MS Word and ExcelAgents needed in all Northern and Southern California Counties including: Riverside, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Joaquin and Stanislaus. I will be contacting you as soon as I review your resume.
Contact Information
Randy L. Hawley: rhawley@newhomes.com

GENERAL OFFICE WORK
At Home!) Information Services Company seeks individuals in Metro Dallas Area to monitor business info in the local daily papers. Familiarity with print media, ability to work independently and AM hours (3am start time) required. Computer experience is a plus. $225/wk plus expenses. Fax resume to: BURRELLE'S Information Services :FAX: 800-260-0776

Office Work
Colorado residents
Office Work-Looking for someone who knows Breckenridge, is very organized and enthusiastic to answer phones and do some office/computer work while at home (Breckenridge only) great job for stay at home moms! Flexible hours.Fax resume to 970-453-7342. Colorado residents Only Please

Typing Jobs Prepare mailing lists and address labels for scanning. 60 wpm requirement. Must pick up and deliver. Employs home-workers throughout NY and NJ. Send your resume to Type-A-Scan, Inc. 1358 Rockaway Parkway, Brooklyn, NY 11236.

mom24angels
WAHM.com regular
posted February 21, 2003 10:27 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for mom24angels   Click Here to Email mom24angels     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Company is seeking experienced clerical workers to do contract
work from home. Duties would include data entry, typing, and
proofreading. Qualified candidates must have 3 years experience
and a typing speed of 65. Contracts may vary in length, therefore
salary will reflect. sales@desktop-publishers.net

Freelance Word Processors
We are looking for freelance Word Processors available to work flexible hours at our location and/or from home or another location. Experienced and proficient in MS Word 97. If you are interested, please fax resume to (201) 413-1444 or email to dfd@dfdinc.com or mail to Directions For Decisions, 10 Exchange Place, 17th Floor, Jersey City, NJ 07302.

Typists: We need typists to work at home. Strong typing skills are a must. Send cover letter and résumé to EEIC/TRANSI, 66 Canal Center Plaza, Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314-5507

mom24angels
WAHM.com regular
posted February 21, 2003 10:29 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for mom24angels   Click Here to Email mom24angels     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Found these not sure how legit they are Good luck
Home Claims Processors
$31,000 per year. This position requires the effective handling of medical claims. Responsible for adjusting and processing claims at a high level of quality in order to meet customer demands. Strong customer service skills. Must meet work-at-home criteria to be considered to work from home. Send resume to CIGNA Resume Processing, CIGNA PO Box 549234, Suite 62 Waltham MA 02454-9234

AU PAIR COORDINATOR
P/T. Promote cultural exchange in your community. Support local host families and au pairs. Resp. incl.: Networking/marketing in the Monterey/ Carmel/Salinas area, screening host families & monthly au pair meetings. Work from home. Flexible hours. Call 866-746-2925 or visitwww.efaupair.org

Bayada Nurses
Required Education: 2 Year Degree
Required Experience: At Least 1 Year Required
Description Profession: Administration (Non-Clinical) Specialties: Admissions General, Appointment Scheduler, Health Info Serv Coordinator, Referral/Registration Representative Work part time from home! Leading Home Health Care Company needs articulate, well-organized self-starter to manage our client/employee calls from home when our office is closed Mon-Friday 5p.m.-8:30a.m. and all weekend. Office paid training: 3 weeks in Center City. Training provided. Regular rotating schedule. This position is ideal for someone who wants only P/T work from home. Must be able to handle stress, numerous phone calls & be multi-task oriented. Excellent communication skills required; social work or human services background a plus. Must live in close proximity to Lancaster, PA. Facility: Bayada Nurses Lancaster
Requirements: Excellent communication skills, customer service skills Benefits: Work from home Email: kteeley@bayada.com
Name: Karen Teeley Phone: 508-668-1874 Fax: 508-668-1759

Community Moderators
New York, NY Bolt is hiring! If you want to work at Bolt, you must consider yourself a revolutionary. We're redefining how teens communicate with each other and relate to the products they use, and you want to be part of this dramatic societal shift. You understand that teens don't use the Internet the way you do-it's part of their daily lives, and more important to them than television and the telephone. You understand the value created by "owning" a consumer segment, particularly teens. You work hard and always make yourself completely accessible to other members of your team. You have a great sense of humor, understand the differences between a 20th and 21st century media company, and won't hesitate to do whatever it takes to make the business that you work for the global leader in its marketplace. Job Title: Community Moderator You are Bolt's front line. You will be spending your days on the site cruising around our board and club environments. You will be the purveyor of peace and harmony. You will empower the masses to own Bolt while politely calming the insurrections. You will also keep a keen eye on trends. How do members communicate? How do they behave? What topics and interests should Bolt pay attention to? This position is part time and pays $10/hour. You must live in NY State metro area and be able to work online from home. Job Specifications: You love the web, IM and teens? Email brings out your? inner-Wordsworth You've participated in online communities? You want an? interesting part time job, one that depends on your great judgement Must? live in New York State (Metro area) Must be set up to work from? Please e-mail resumes to: hiremecomm@boltstaff.com

US-CA-Statewide-Sourcer Recruiter/Sourcers
Work from home from anywhere in the U.S.! 54th Street Partners, a division of Global Accelerator LLC, fields consulting teams that ramp up well-funded pre-IPOs. We're currently staffing for projects, primarily in the Bay Area, with 20 - 100 jobs to fill.If you have experience in the dotcom space, we're interested in you! We want to establish long-term relationships with our sourcers.Find more information about us at www.globalaccel.com or send your resume to staffing@54thstreet.com. If you have solid dotcom experience, you will hear from us right away! Additional Information Position Type: Contract Contact Information staffing@54thstreet.com 54th Street PartnersSan Jose CA

US-CA-Irvine-Outbound Call Center Representative
You can work from Home or in our Office!HireRight, Inc. is a venture capital-backed pre-IPO company well positioned in the rapidly growing HR service industry. Founded in 1995, we are a B2B Internet business currently focused on delivering pre-employment screening services that help employers rapidly hire the right person the first time. Our industry-leading technology streamlines human resource processes for global enterprises and empowers recruiters with the information needed to quickly make informed hiring decisions. We've been remarkably successful in our short history, demonstrating a high margin, profitable business model and boasting a list of Fortune 100 and other high profile clients including Cisco Systems, Lockheed, Fujitsu, Waste Management and Kinkos.Our system, (powered by the latest Oracle enterprise server) gives Human Resource professionals the automated process they need to verify the factual information submitted by applicants, including criminal and employment history, education verification, credit reports, motor vehicle records checks, reference checks and more. With researchers in over 3,800 U.S. courthouses and correspondents around the world, we provide the most reliable information and research with the fastest possible turn-around time. Our completely Internet-based system is the most sophisticated and automated in the industry, allowing recruiters or applicants to submit their information directly over the Internet, and allowing recruiters to view the status of all open or completed verification requests via the Internet at any time. In addition, we have an unsurpassed ability to customize our applications to meet our customers' needs.There has never been a better time to join HireRight. We just completed a $13 Million round of financing from two respected names in venture capital: Mellon Ventures and St. Paul Ventures, and are in the final stages of completing two partnerships with major ERP companies with a plan to integrate our software into their new Internet ASP applications. In addition, we recently expanded our international presence significantly by cementing an exclusive agreement with Cisco Systems to handle all of their employment screening needs for over 225 sales and support offices in 75 countries. We have an aggressive growth plan that will require a collaborative effort. We Want Only The World's Best Telephone Researchers! Our rapid growth requires us to hire energetic and enthusiastic phone researchers who can quickly and accurately complete employment and education verifications for our customers.Customer delight is our central commitment and first priority at HireRight, Inc. We are seeking exceptional people who can create an environment where our customers will enjoy the best service in the world. We believe that extraordinary customer delight starts with an enthusiastic, motivated and appreciated team of employees. Our attitude is always "Fast, Fun and Friendly".The ideal candidate should have experience working within a call center environment, processing high volume software-based transactions. Excellent written and verbal communications are essential for success. Must be familiar with e-commerce and the Internet and be comfortable with technology. In return for your results, HireRight, Inc. will provide you the opportunity to develop your full potential in an entrepreneurial e-commerce environment.
Additional Information
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 per hour Position Type: Full Time Ref Code: Verbals
Contact Information
Karen Shannonrecruit@hireright.comHireRightPh: 949-428-5964Fax: 949-428-5801 6/25/01

Customer Service Representatives
Employer:
InterFirst Wholesale Mortgage
Duties: You'll respond to correspondent needs regarding mortgage banking operations, including underwriting, rate locks, closing issues, and general processing guidelines. You'll possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, flexibility, solid knowledge of mortgage process, documents and wholesale lending, and ability to support the junior staff.
About Us:
Here at InterFirst, the billion dollar leader in the wholesale mortgage lending business, we believe that when you give your people the best, you get their best in return. That's why we offer exceptional career paths, superior training and telecommuting opportunities. So, join us and discover how your expectations can be met and even exceeded.
Pay and Benefits:
Excellent compensation package; enhanced benefits package for full- and part-time; group profit sharing, savings and retirement plans; tuition reimbursement; training and development; flextime, telecommuting and compressed workweek options.
To Apply:
Please forward your resume and salary requirements in confidence to: InterFirst Wholesale Mortgage Lending, HR-LMCSR, 777 East Eisenhower Pkwy., Ann Arbor, MI 48108.

US-GA-Atlanta-Work at Home Call Center Agent/Area Manager
Amazing opportunity to work from home from anywhere in the country answering inbound calls from people that are interested in what you have to say. This is an excellent chance to utilize your people skills from the comfort of your home. This is NOT multi-level marketing. No outbound telemarketing nor cold calling. You work as little or as much as your lifestyle allows. We will provide you with all necessary training and call scripts. As an area manager you will manage a group of agents in your area. We will provide our Area Manager with all the necessary tools to manage clients and their local pool of agents from home.Requirements:1. Reliable computer and Internet access2. Standard or headset telephone3. Fluent English and clear speaking voice.4. Great people skills and patient attitude.SALARY-------Call Center Agent $10-12/hrArea Manager $45,000-75,000For more information on how to get started with LiveOps, please email your name, address, daytime phone and email address, and a summary of your qualifications to candidates@liveops.com *** ONLY EMAIL RESPONSES WILL BE CONSIDERED ***

Client Service Representative to work part time at home. Must like to use and be effective with a telephone. Knowledge of managed care organizations, claims systems, occupational medicine would be helpful. Send resume to Princeton Professional Communication, 65 South Main St., Pennington, NJ 08534

Customer Specialists: Research client accounts, correspond with clients via telephone, fax, letter, order entry, etc. Strive for one call completion on every client encounter (or one fax, one letter, one order, dispatch, trace, pickup, etc.) Work in house then telecommute from home. Submit your resume to: Gateway Resume Processing Center, P.O. Box 540278, Waltham, MA 02454-0278

Customer Support Representatives: You need some understanding of the internet, great communication skills and a killer positive attitude. Work from home options are available for exceptional employees. Send professional resume packages to: MCI WorldCom, Human Resources, 500 Clinton Center Drive, Clinton, MS 39056

This topic is 14 pages long:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | WAHM.com