WAHM question
WAHM advice

From the FTC:

WAHM.com Boards
  Don't make the same mistakes I made
  Are all Home Mailing Jobs a scam?

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Are all Home Mailing Jobs a scam?
MommaMocha
New to WAHM.com
posted March 04, 2005 03:35 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MommaMocha   Click Here to Email MommaMocha     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I'm new to this site and was looking at other post about home mailing scams and was wondering is there any legit home mailing job. I came across MoneyForMailing.com and it seems like a scam but has anyone tried home mailings? If anyone has heard about this site or go to it... tell me what you think of it.

Thanks

------------------
Keisha

IP: Logged

igloochik
WAHM.com regular
posted March 04, 2005 07:51 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for igloochik   Click Here to Email igloochik     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I wish I could honestly tell you that there would be some home mailing "program" that all you'd have to do is stuff some envelopes and make money, but there isn't anything like that out there at all. None of these home mailing things are legitimate--companies have machines that easily stuff the envelopes for a lot cheaper than employees (that bosses can't keep track of) can do it.

The whole home job market is kind of a myth, unless you have specialized skills in something like advanced web design, or computer programming. Yet, there are plenty of websites out there, with very convincing ad copy, that try to tell you that working from home is easy, profitable, and that you'll have to do practically nothing (except send them some money, of course, to prove you're serious, or to buy some kind of materials)....

Most of us work with home businesses for the sheer lack of legitimate at-home jobs.

Good luck in your search...

------------------
Kelly Sutton
Enter our candle giveaway and find out how you can join ScentSations for FREE!

Need extra income? Read our FREE e-book, "A Better Life for You and Your Family!"

IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | WAHM.com