THESE BOARDS ARE NOW READ ONLY -- PLEASE COME TO OUR *NEW* MESSAGE BOARDS: www.wahm.com/forum

See you there! Cheryl :)

WAHM.com logo
WAHM WAHM Free WAHM Masters Course
WAHM Home
WAHM boards
WAHM.com jobs
WAHM.com articles
WAHM opportunities
WAHM Classifieds
WAHM Directory
WAHM Businesses
WAHM editorial
WAHM Mom the cartoon
WAHM bookstore

WAHM Links
WAHMEE Award
WAHM.com Undercover
Ask Jane
Recipes
WAHM question
WAHM advice

From the FTC:

WAHM.com Boards
  Don't make the same mistakes I made
  The World Financial Group SCAM Million Dollar Piss

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   The World Financial Group SCAM Million Dollar Piss
scambuster
New to WAHM.com
posted February 22, 2005 03:39 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for scambuster     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The World Financial Group SCAM Million Dollar Piss

By World Financial Group, WFG, World Group Securities, WGS

The 7 P's

“Proper Prior Preparation Prevents PISS Poor Performance”

This is the type of brain washing spew which is taught at the WFG CULT MLM SCAM.

During the Houston 2005 convention, in a large group of people, a young asian female got up from the front of the auditorum and excused herself to go to the bathroom. The presenter of the bpm began to talk behind her back when she left. In a most horrendous Chinese accent:

“You see that? That was a Million Dolla Pee. She left here and I could have been giving advice worth a million dollas!”

When the girl returned, the crowd began to giggle and laugh at her. This caused the girl to be very uncomfortable and embrassed.

This is the type of brain washing which is conducted at these bogus WFG BPM’s.

You ARE NOT allowed to use the bathrooms. If you do you are ridiculed. If your guests leave before a BPM is finished you will be DRAGGED out of the BPM room to chase down your guest(s) who have probably figured out WFG is really a SCAM!

Just ask yourselves. What type of REAL FINANCIAL firm would use bodily fluids as an example. Next will the the WFG Piece of S_H_I_T. But wait, all of WGS is that already!

World Financial Group

World Financial Group Scam

World Financial Group Scam MLM

World Financial Group Scam mlm

World Financial Group Scam Ripoff

World Group Securities

World Group Securities Scam

World Group Securities mlm

World Group Securities MLM

World Group Securities Ripoff

National Lending Corporation Scam

National Lending Corporation
National Lending Corporation mlm

National Lending Corporation MLM

National Lending Corporation Ripoff

NLC

NLC scam

NLC mlm

NLC ripoff

mynlc ripoff

mynlc scam

mynlc mlm,

WMA Scam

WMA mlm

WMA ripoff

Hubert Humphrey Scam

Hubert Humphrey mlm

Hubert Humphrey ripoff

World Lending Group

World Lending Group scam

World Lending Group mlm

World Lending Group ripoff

World Leadership Group

World Leadership Group Scam

World Leadership Group MLM

World Leadership Group rip off

Global Lending Group

Global Lending Group Scam

Global Lending Group mlm

Global Lending Group Ripoff

World Financial Group Money Magazine

World Group Securites Money Magazine

------------------
Beware of this company!

Proof: www.xwma.org

www.wfg-offline.com
World
Financial Group

World Financial Group Scam

World Financial Group Scam MLM

World Financial Group Scam mlm

World Financial Group Scam Ripoff

World Group Securities

World Group Securities Scam

World Group Securities mlm

World Group Securities MLM

World Group Securities Ripoff

National Lending Corporation Scam

National Lending Corporation
National Lending Corporation mlm

National Lending Corporation MLM

National Lending Corporation Ripoff

NLC

NLC scam

NLC mlm

NLC ripoff

mynlc ripoff

mynlc scam

mynlc mlm,

WMA Scam

WMA mlm

WMA ripoff

Hubert Humphrey Scam

Hubert Humphrey mlm

Hubert Humphrey ripoff

World Lending Group

World Lending Group scam

World Lending Group mlm

World Lending Group ripoff

World Leadership Group

World Leadership Group Scam

World Leadership Group MLM

World Leadership Group rip off

Global Lending Group

Global Lending Group Scam

Global Lending Group mlm

Global Lending Group Ripoff

World Financial Group Money Magazine

World Group Securites Money Magazine

IP: Logged

ohein
New to WAHM.com
posted April 24, 2005 01:33 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ohein   Click Here to Email ohein     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Excellent call!!!!

here's a few more! IMHO

Re:Liberty League Intl.-
IMHO these "opportunities" the Aussie 1-ups and 2-ups are best suited for a certain kind of marketer. NOT MLMrs.

These are built the good old fashioned "dinasaur" style of building popularized in the 80's & 90's by "heavy hitters", where you "recruit, recruit , recruit", and throw enough mud against the wall to see exactly how much will stick!"

I even ran into someone last week that was possibly being "recruited" into LLI by one of the most visable and prominant forum posters around! I spoke to her for an hour or more tring to get an accurate picture of this persons "recruiting style". He was so "secretive" about what he would or wouldn't share with her before she could take the "next step" he offended her intelligence and actually DROVE her AWAY!

I'm sure he grinned to himself as he said "NEXT, dumb rookies!" as he moved on to the next "sucker"/ "amateur".

This guy is pretty proud of himself, he apparently does very well for himself and essentially sees himself as a "heavy hitter" and anyone who isn't sponsoring 20 people a month is a "rank amateur".

I'm curious to see what his next big "opportunity" is next year after this one peters out!

These people that promote these "opportunities" are "recruiting machines" that are tired of the piddly *** tiny commissions they get from their "MLM" companies, my impression is they don't have the patience or team building skills to build a lasting duplicating organization so they align themselves with a comp plan that cracks a HUGE commission 2-5 times a week as they know how to scour through the numbers looking for frustrated MLMrs that see the appeal of a BIG commission once in a while.(They ALL brag too that their opportunity isn't MLM, yet they promote their business and recruit openly on MLM forums vigorously, circling/stalking like lions, looking to crack that 1+k commission! You MLMr's earn peanuts, they chant!!, "Step up to the BIG "player" commissions. RANK AMATEURS ALL OF YOU!"

AGAIN, ask yourself these two CRITICAL questions if your considering these "opportunities", as a "real" business";

1)- Would anyone REALISTICALLY ever purchase this product or service without participating in the income opportunity?
(is there a LEGITIMATE product? (NOT just grossly overpriced products that are used as an excuse for paying large commissions out!?) LOOK CLOSELY at the value of the "product" HERE folks!! What is it!?

2)- If ALL the recruiting stopped TODAY, would this company still be able to pay monthly commissions in the months ahead?

Will people continue to purchase the product AFTER the distributor/customer relationship is over and the transaction is complete? Will the customer still buy the product for just the value of the PRODUCT alone? I seriously doubt it.

MLM/Network marketing is a teaching/mentoring business that is based on relationships, teambuilding. Not how big a commission you earn when you enroll someone new! THINK before you ACT.

Get your heads out of the ether.

IMHO, LLI, Coastal, MIM, Emerald etc...
All the aussie-up plans are smoke and mirrors! IMHO.

They are for pro "recruiters".

Pass on em. Find a "real" business, with a product you LOVE, that will stand the test of time. Then get to work!

KLH

jakeou812
New to WAHM.com
posted September 29, 2006 08:54 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for jakeou812     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
World Financial Group is a scam! They may be a legitimate company but they scam people into interviews. I waisted 15$ in gas that I really needed for going to interviews for real jobs. I'm a computer tech, and I asked if this was related. "Yes we have many opportunities" they said over the phone. After ariving and listening to the guy go over their philosophy, and all this investment crap for over 45 minutes, I was thinking "Dude, I just want to fix your computers". Son of a bitch saw that I had worked with disabled children and tried to play up on that. Said I could help them. They want to make you an agent in a pyramid scheme that sounds illegal. You'll make 5,000 a week, blah blah blah. Then they hit you with the background check. You have to pay them $100, to do a background check if you want on. That's when I walked out, and hocked a big lugie on their door. Bastards talk about how their for the little guy, when they scam little guys on a daily basis.

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | WAHM.com