THESE BOARDS ARE NOW READ ONLY -- PLEASE COME TO OUR *NEW* MESSAGE BOARDS: www.wahm.com/forum

See you there! Cheryl :)

WAHM.com logo
WAHM WAHM Free WAHM Masters Course
WAHM Home
WAHM boards
WAHM.com jobs
WAHM.com articles
WAHM opportunities
WAHM Classifieds
WAHM Directory
WAHM Businesses
WAHM editorial
WAHM Mom the cartoon
WAHM bookstore

WAHM Links
WAHMEE Award
WAHM.com Undercover
Ask Jane
Recipes
WAHM question
WAHM advice

From the FTC:

WAHM.com Boards
  Don't make the same mistakes I made
  Katherine Scott's Personal Instant Cash (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3  next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Katherine Scott's Personal Instant Cash
hbarbre
WAHM.com regular
posted November 08, 2004 11:58 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for hbarbre   Click Here to Email hbarbre     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
This program is a TOTAL waste of time and money. DO NOT purchase it!

Edited to add: Now, their email addresses come back undeliverable...hmmm.

Holly

------------------

Finally! A Free Advertising Service That Actually Works.

[This message has been edited by hbarbre (edited January 06, 2005).]

IP: Logged

val
unregistered
posted December 05, 2004 11:22 AM           Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I purchased this kscott personalinstantecash and guess what. after serval emails I have heard nothing and no help. I have a complainant filed with pay pal and they have till december 13 to correct. This is the biggest scam out there. No Doubt. Don't get caught up in it folks, you are just throwing your money away and as far as emarketers don't deal with them either they take your money and run-never to hear from them again.
Don't fall for this one. Also what the ebook says you can gain traffice thru googgle and overture yeah for a high price fee that the ebook does not tell you.

RickyScot
New to WAHM.com
posted December 22, 2004 11:45 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for RickyScot   Click Here to Email RickyScot     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kathrine Scott - Julie Parker - emarketprofessionals!!!
DO NOT TOUCH THEM WITH A BARGE POLE!!!
Check out my story here: http://tinyurl.com/6nj77

Good luck and godbless http://tinyurl.com/4uac6
Ricky

Questioning
unregistered
posted January 05, 2005 01:38 AM           Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Do any of you know of any of these "fast and easy money" systems that work? If you do know of any could you post links to them? Thanx muchly!

Sammi013
unregistered
posted January 05, 2005 03:31 AM           Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oh no! I've just purchased this. How do you suggest I go about getting a refund??? I havent used emarket professionals yet.
Any advice appreciated

igloochik
WAHM.com regular
posted January 05, 2005 11:14 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for igloochik   Click Here to Email igloochik     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
There are no fast and easy ways to make legitimate money, at least online.

If you need to make money quickly, look into having a garage sale, find out if there are blood plasma donation centers in your area, or find a job outside the home.

Unfortunately, the more that we see people signing up for these types of "programs" that promise fast and easy wealth, the more that the scammers will continue to make websites promising more of the same, and people will continue to get ripped off.

Anyone can write great ad copy. The internet is full of websites promising people ways to make money while they sit and eat Cheetos on the sofa. Don't be fooled!

If you are at a website like this one, WAHM.com, you can meet and talk to PLENTY of folks just like myself, who are really making legitimate money at home, and they will tell you there is NO free lunch out there--no way to make money easily. You waste your time, your money, and risk your good reputation by looking for these types of "opportunities" and you provide them incentive to continue to rip people off.

Talk to some of the folks here at WAHM.com. Most of us are working home based businesses, since there are NOT all sorts of sit at home, work online jobs. It's going to take time, money and a lot of work and patience, but if you are SERIOUS about making a way for yourself to stay at home with your kids, you need to find something you can love to do and then find a way to DO it.

I looked literally for months before I found one of the companies I represent--and then another two years before I joined another company that I also represent. The two businesses give me plenty of diversity to keep me interested, but it's my own motivation to stay at home that keeps me at it, day in and day out. If you put the goal of staying at home with your children out there in front of you, and you want it bad enough, you will do whatever it takes to make it--and you'll find something legitimate to do it with.

Good luck in your search!

------------------
Kelly Sutton
Enter our candle giveaway and find out how you can join ScentSations for FREE!

Need extra income? Read our FREE e-book, "A Better Life for You and Your Family!"

waters
New to WAHM.com
posted January 17, 2005 09:39 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for waters   Click Here to Email waters     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by val:
I purchased this kscott personalinstantecash and guess what. after serval emails I have heard nothing and no help. I have a complainant filed with pay pal and they have till december 13 to correct. This is the biggest scam out there. No Doubt. Don't get caught up in it folks, you are just throwing your money away and as far as emarketers don't deal with them either they take your money and run-never to hear from them again.
Don't fall for this one. Also what the ebook says you can gain traffice thru googgle and overture yeah for a high price fee that the ebook does not tell you.

Val, I could have written this!! The very same thing happened to me. I thought for over a month it was "just me". What a rip off. I even had my whole family trying to make heads or tails of kscott's program. What really upsets me is I got on her web site through my unemployment office!!
vicki

waters
New to WAHM.com
posted January 17, 2005 09:42 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for waters   Click Here to Email waters     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sammi013:
oh no! I've just purchased this. How do you suggest I go about getting a refund??? I havent used emarket professionals yet.
Any advice appreciated

DON'T DO IT! Emarkrt professionals is as much a rip off as Katherine Scott!

Vicki

Isabella25
New to WAHM.com
posted February 07, 2005 03:17 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Isabella25   Click Here to Email Isabella25     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Isabella Tatorio, and I'm new! I was just reading through the posts and I saw this one about the K. Scott program! And I have to be honest ladies, the program changed my life! I really didnt experience the same problems you guys did! My family just moved into the house of our dreams! I'm telling you, it worked for me. Things got shaky sometimes I'll admit, but the program is legit, and it totally changed my life! I'm not here trying to convince you to go back and try it again, I just wanted to share that with you guys! Have a great day all!

-Isabella

TonyRush
WAHM.com regular
posted February 09, 2005 04:03 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for TonyRush   Click Here to Email TonyRush     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
There is no Katherine Scott.

I looked at the http://www.personalinstantcash.com site for the first time last week and was immediately struck with the fact that Ms. Scott's picture is actually a stock photo....in fact, all the photos on that site are.

In other words, those pictures come from a library of photos that can be purchaed by magazines, newspapers, etc. for graphical purposes. I sincerely doubt that Katherine Scott is a real person.

Do a WHOIS search on PersonalInstantCash and you'll find that the whole thing is being run by a minister and his wife. (NewKingdom.com)

If you need to contact them or if you've got a complaint, here's the public WHOIS information:

NewKingdom Ministries International
Peter Martinez (peter@newkingdom.com)
+1.6514883400
Fax:
245 Roselawn Ave
Suite 35
St. Paul, MN 55117
US

If you've paid through Paypal, simply login to your account, select the transaction and file a complaint.

Tony Rush

Isabella25
New to WAHM.com
posted February 09, 2005 07:21 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Isabella25   Click Here to Email Isabella25     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I dont understand why people have had problems with this program! My daughter is 16 years old, and she understood it better then I did! I think that if you go into ANY new program with a closed mind, you're going to be disappointed! I have had such a wonderful time with this program, and I knew NOTHING about internet products and all that jazz, but I've learned soooo much, and I think that anybody who has had a problem, just didnt give it a chance. I made thousands of dollars my first month, yes its a lot of work to create sites and go through the research, but the benefits are enormous! I dont know, I just think that it's unfair to get upset and take the inconvenient time to file complaints before going through all of it. I feel bad for people who didnt take the opportunity and use it to its fullest. I'm so passionate about this program, and this sounds stupid, but if it can work for me, somebody who has to have their 16 year old daughter teach them how to do research online, then most people can do it!

And speaking about the pictures on the site, of course they're stock photos! Do you guys honestly believe that companies use their own pictures on their sites? Almost every picture you see promoting something online is from a picture program, so why make a stink about it??

[This message has been edited by Isabella25 (edited February 09, 2005).]

flyingwolf
WAHM.com regular
posted February 15, 2005 11:19 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for flyingwolf   Click Here to Email flyingwolf     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Come on Isabella25. Do you really expect us to beleive that? There are hundreds of people who have been ripped off by this minister. What a man of god huh. Anyway.

We know you are affiliated with them in some way. The whole thing is about making money using google ads and whatnot from what I can tell.

If one of the ladies who purchased the system would like to send me a copy of it for me to rip it apart and see what info may be of use I would gladly look through it.

Though I would not be surprised to find out is just a letter saying "start up a website like the one you just bought this from and see how many people you can sucker in."

TANSTAAFL. (there aint no such thing as a free lunch.)

Keep that in mind.

so if someone wants to send me a copy I will see if either I can find some usefull parts or more likely submit it to the FBI as a MLM scheme and lets see if we can get them off the internet.

Just my 2 cents.

Isabella25
New to WAHM.com
posted February 15, 2005 08:01 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Isabella25   Click Here to Email Isabella25     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Actually flyingwolf, I'm not affiliated with E-market in any way, I am just a very very happy and successful customer that wants other people to be blessed with the program! I understand why people like you are synical about these things, but come on, the facts are there, out of the thousands of people they help every day, there are only a few of people like you guys who cant seem to make it work!! This truly frusterates me because I know I'm not being scammed! E-market isnt taking my money, and not providing any service! They helped me through the first week of it all and then they stepped out of the way and let me make my own success! And I agree with you guys, there is no such thing as a free lunch, but this program is no free lunch at all! Its not about ripping people off! This program is HARD! Do not get me wrong, it is hard and it takes up some of your precious complaining time, but you know what, the benefits are soooo worth it! I just wish you guys could see the difference its made in my life, and my family's life!!! You guys have no idea what an opportunity you're missing! And you mentioned E-market teaching you how to start awebsite to sucker people in like they did?? Whats suckering people in when you're giving them whatever it is they're looking for! Half the sites made with E-market are probably weight loss sites and beauty products, what kind of a rip off is that? I have a friend who created a site to help people with their taxes and debt, how is that suckering people in?! Everybody has free will! Nobody is making people buy the things they buy online, and yes you're right, some sites are scams, but why is E-market a scam, have you even looked into it flyingwolf? I think you're just looking for something to make a big deal about, and all I have to say is that its slightly pathetic. I have shared my success story with tons of people, and EVERY one of them who went and tried the program, was successful.....so do numbers lie? I dont think so

cyell
New to WAHM.com
posted February 16, 2005 12:22 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for cyell   Click Here to Email cyell     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Damn, they must pay their affiliates a heck of a lot to spend their precious time, like Isabella25, registering and sending rebuttals on sites that tell the truth about scam companies, to try and act like they are regular people who have experienced success! PUH-LEASE!!! Another thing Isabella25 kept saying is the famous line they all use, "I just purchased my dream home"! As a matter of fact,that is actually on Katherine Scott's bogus website bull****. And anyway, any logical person knows that even if hypothetically speaking, you made $1,000 per day, just starting out, you definitely would not be able to buy your dream home just like that,or anything close, just knowing how much debt and other expenses the average adult has already acquired by as early an age as 19!!! You have to do better than that Isabella25 and other Katherine Scott affiliates,because intelligent people are on to you and are not falling for it! Find yourselves an HONEST JOB, you're about to be out of business!!
quote:
Originally posted by Isabella25:
Actually flyingwolf, I'm not affiliated with E-market in any way, I am just a very very happy and successful customer that wants other people to be blessed with the program! I understand why people like you are synical about these things, but come on, the facts are there, out of the thousands of people they help every day, there are only a few of people like you guys who cant seem to make it work!! This truly frusterates me because I know I'm not being scammed! E-market isnt taking my money, and not providing any service! They helped me through the first week of it all and then they stepped out of the way and let me make my own success! And I agree with you guys, there is no such thing as a free lunch, but this program is no free lunch at all! Its not about ripping people off! This program is HARD! Do not get me wrong, it is hard and it takes up some of your precious complaining time, but you know what, the benefits are soooo worth it! I just wish you guys could see the difference its made in my life, and my family's life!!! You guys have no idea what an opportunity you're missing! And you mentioned E-market teaching you how to start awebsite to sucker people in like they did?? Whats suckering people in when you're giving them whatever it is they're looking for! Half the sites made with E-market are probably weight loss sites and beauty products, what kind of a rip off is that? I have a friend who created a site to help people with their taxes and debt, how is that suckering people in?! Everybody has free will! Nobody is making people buy the things they buy online, and yes you're right, some sites are scams, but why is E-market a scam, have you even looked into it flyingwolf? I think you're just looking for something to make a big deal about, and all I have to say is that its slightly pathetic. I have shared my success story with tons of people, and EVERY one of them who went and tried the program, was successful.....so do numbers lie? I dont think so

Isabella25
New to WAHM.com
posted February 16, 2005 09:17 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Isabella25   Click Here to Email Isabella25     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Well....you can think whatever you want to, but I know what this program has done for me. I dont work for e-market, and I'm not affiliated with them, and thats just the truth. I signed up for wahm so that I could find useful information on other business opportunities. And I know it may seem hard to believe that you could be succcessful at something like this, but like I've said, its not easy and I didnt just wake up one day and buy my dream home, you're right, like other averege americans, I had debt, and took care of that first. You dont just make tons of money overnight, you're running an online business, which takes time! And I do have a real job that I'm satisfied with, but this new program teaches you how you dont have to settle for just barely making it. The only reason why I'm wasting my time trying to talk some sense into you guys is because its not a lie. If I was a scammer or a liar, I wouldnt waste my time on people who dont believe me. I've shared my opinions, and I've shared the truth, what you do with it is up to you. And one thing I really dont understand is how you say I'm about to be out of business, how is that exactly? Maybe you think that e-market is a scam, whatever, but how does that make my products scams? If E-market is going down, I'm not going with them in any way, so thanks anyways. To be 100% honest, I do agree that the Kathrine scott program is a little far fetched, I mean, it works and everything, but it is very very hard to believe, but e-market is just a web hosting site, and thats no scam. So anyways, I'm washing my hands of this whole conversation, I couldnt care less if any of you try the program, I just wanted to be honest with you, that's all. But take care of yourselves and be blessed, and I really cant wait to hear about the next online business you guys are gonna pick apart.

rabidhamster
New to WAHM.com
posted February 16, 2005 07:16 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for rabidhamster   Click Here to Email rabidhamster     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Look at the guarentee people "I personally guarantee that if you use the system in The Personal Instant Cash System™ you will have learned exactly what I do to make up to $1,000 per day"

Read it carefully all it is saying is that they guarentee to give me the knowledge that Katharine Scott has.
Look at the 2nd part of the guarentee
"If after 30 days, you honestly believe I have not delivered on this promise, we'll refund the money. Period."
So they promise that if we dont have ANY of the knowledge that Katherine Scott has we get our money back, oo to late we know something we read the e-book even though it made us no money. Now the guarentee is worthless. I was not suckered into this thing its an obvious scam, but a good way to tell if its fake is to read the wording of the guarentee, hope this helps.

Isabella25
New to WAHM.com
posted February 17, 2005 07:51 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Isabella25   Click Here to Email Isabella25     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
You guys are all missing the point of the K. Scott program. All that the program is, is the information and tips on making the $1,000 a day, thats all. The program suggests following steps in order to do that, but the program isnt making the money for you! Its like buying a weight loss program! You're still responsible for using the information to make it work for you, the plan isnt gonna lose the weight for you, you have to purchase the food and all the other components. So, no wonder you guys think the program is a scam, you're expecting it to do something that its not meant to do. The guarantee on the prgram isnt a scam, its saying that after reading through all the information, you'll know exactly what you need to in order to make that kind of income, bottom line, there are no hidden lies in there.

TonyRush
WAHM.com regular
posted February 18, 2005 08:02 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for TonyRush   Click Here to Email TonyRush     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Isabella25 said, "I dont understand why people have had problems with this program! My daughter is 16 years old, and she understood it better then I did!"

REPLY: It's not an issue of "understanding it". It's a credibility issue. How reasonable is it to trust a business where the facilitator hides behind a fictitious name and photo?

Isabella25 said, "I think that if you go into ANY new program with a closed mind, you're going to be disappointed!"

REPLY: I agree wholeheartedly.

Isabella25 said, "And speaking about the pictures on the site, of course they're stock photos! Do you guys honestly believe that companies use their own pictures on their sites?"

REPLY: Uh, yeah. That's the way professionals do it.

There's nothing wrong with stock photos. But, if the company is successful, it's far easier to use REAL photos of REAL people with REAL testimonials than to buy stock photos and make them up.

Want to see some real people who aren't hiding behind fake names and pictures? Visit http://www.libertyleague.com/start . There's more than two hours of streaming video and audio testimonials.

Tony Rush

===============================
What if your annually income suddenly
became your monthly income?
Free audio at http://www.tonyrush.com

Isabella25
New to WAHM.com
posted February 18, 2005 10:13 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Isabella25   Click Here to Email Isabella25     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I agree with you on the photos thing, it would be easier to get excited about a program knowing that the testimonials are real and everything, but my point was that I can guarentee you that not ALL professional companies use real photos, for security reasons, and just because not everybody is as pretty as the people in those stock photos. I do agree with you on that point, but like I said, I find it hard to believe that all professional sites use real photos, you gave me an example of one company that does, but what about the other thousands of perfectly good companies that go with the stock photo route? I jsut dont think that we should discredit the K. Scott program for having fake pictures, unless you're willing to go against every other company thats doing the same thing.

tonym
New to WAHM.com
posted February 18, 2005 02:30 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for tonym   Click Here to Email tonym     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I do not want to take sides with any one but I just ordered the personal instant cash system (Katherine Scott)they charged my credit card but i never got the product,how f***ed up is that?Have any sugestions?

Isabella25
New to WAHM.com
posted February 18, 2005 07:20 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Isabella25   Click Here to Email Isabella25     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I have no idea, you could try contacting the customer service about it. Things get messed up over the internet all the time.

TonyRush
WAHM.com regular
posted February 19, 2005 06:39 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for TonyRush   Click Here to Email TonyRush     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Isabella25 said, " I do agree with you on that point, but like I said, I find it hard to believe that all professional sites use real photos, you gave me an example of one company that does, but what about the other thousands of perfectly good companies that go with the stock photo route?"

REPLY: I think you're overestimating the number of companies that feel compelled to use pictures of models instead of their real distributors.

Just concede the point: solid, established companies who use images for testimonials use real pictures that are submitted by their reps. There are literally tens of thousands of examples of this kind of marketing online.

Isabella25 said, "I jsut dont think that we should discredit the K. Scott program for having fake pictures, unless you're willing to go against every other company thats doing the same thing."

REPLY: I'm not discrediting the program because of the photos. I'm discrediting it BECAUSE OF THEIR LACK OF CREDIBILITY.

There is no Katherine Scott. That alone is a lie. The site is run by Peter Martinez who is apparently some kind of minister in St. Paul. I've contacted him personally about the disparities on his website and he won't return a phone call or an email.

Hey, if this is a good deal for you, fine. But, professionals do business with people who have real names and real addresses. You have to ask yourself: am I really interested in aligning myself with a business where the facilitator hides behind a fake name and picture?

This isn't marketing. It's a scam.

Tony

tonym
New to WAHM.com
posted February 19, 2005 09:34 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for tonym   Click Here to Email tonym     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
So what is the phone number,it would help,thank you.

Holly16
New to WAHM.com
posted February 19, 2005 04:55 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Holly16   Click Here to Email Holly16     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I have read all of the posts on this subject. I see points from both sides. I personally can not say whether it is a true scam or not for I haven't used it.

I would like to though make a proposal.

Isabella25 - if you truly believe this system has changed your life and you think others could make a profit off of it,
why don't you prove it? I'm not trying to be sarcastic either.
Prove that it works by teaching me and showing me how to do it and if it works it's not a scam, if it doesn't work it's a scam, as easy as that.

So, what say you?

------------------
~Holly~

TonyRush
WAHM.com regular
posted February 19, 2005 05:24 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for TonyRush   Click Here to Email TonyRush     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
In my opinion, whether it's a scam or not isn't settled by the question "does it work or not". Technically, a chain letter can "work"....but it's still a scam. A gifting program "works"...but they're still illegal.

The dictionary definition of a "scam" is "business scheme where someone's money is received through deceit".

What else could be more deceptive than the fact that the facilitator is a black minister in St. Paul, MN who is posing as a attactive, blond entrepreneur named Katherine Scott who doesn't exist?

I'd have alot more respect for Mr. Martinez if he posted a website with his own picture and offer and simply said, "I'll show you how to make money online". That's a FAR simpler way to present this product than to go to all the trouble to create a lie to hide behind. What's he hiding from?

The fact that this guy claims to be a minister of the gospel makes it even more deplorable.

Tony Rush

Isabella25
New to WAHM.com
posted February 19, 2005 05:42 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Isabella25   Click Here to Email Isabella25     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I completely understand where you're coming from, and I agree that it would be easier to feel comfortable with the program if the pictures were real, but that still doesnt deny the fact that the program works! Maybe whoever started this program figured they'd be able to help more people by creating a figure people could relate to. Thats nothing different then the new Saturn car commercials where they have real people telling you why they bought a saturn, whether they're stories are true or not, which we'll never know, the truth still remains that they're trying to sell you a Saturn! There are all kinds of businesses online that use stock photos, why do you think stock photos are even sold, because people would rather use them then their own pictures. And how do we know that K. Scott doesnt exist? You say that the site itself is owned by Mr. Martinez, but that doesnt really prove anything, what if they're business partners, what if he owns a hosting company that purchases the sites for you! There is no way to know all of those details and I dont think we should be even focusing on those details because it doesnt change the fact that this program did help me tremendously! I'm not a liar! I dont know if you guys have even given this program a try, but I did, I spent the money on it, and I got it back 10 fold. Like I said, I see your point about the stock photos, but I say, big whoop! Whoever created this program really knows what they're talking about and I couldnt care less what pictures they use to decorate their site. And you might think I was "scammed" or lied to, but I wasnt, I'm not a stupid person. The information that I purchased will help me many years down the road, and it was a small investment in order to secure my future and my kid's futures. I am a hardworking American woman with a family to take care of, and as hard as it is to find trustworthy companies online, I'm so thankful I found the K. Scott program, whether or not you agree with me, it doesnt change the fact that I'm now secure in my income and I can finally spend the time with my kids that I've always wanted to. So, go ahead and try to "outsmart" K. Scott by discrediting them, but I firmly disagree. I really appreciate what Holly16 said, she said that she can see both sides, and that shes not going to say whether this program is a scam or not because she hasnt tried it! Now theres somebody who's got the right idea. At least shes not going what other's are saying, thats extremely honorable.

glyon
New to WAHM.com
posted February 19, 2005 06:10 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for glyon     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Isabella25 - does K. Scott’s program require you to have a website or a product? Are there really no other expenses after you purchase the book? Thanks.

Isabella25
New to WAHM.com
posted February 19, 2005 06:36 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Isabella25   Click Here to Email Isabella25     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The K. Scott program refers you to E-Market Professionals, but you arent required to go through them. With that company, they set up an account for you, they register your site, and host it for you, and give you access to a really awesome site editor free for 30 days. None of the costs are applied until well after you're making money, and even when they are, you'll see how much of a deal you're getting. If you need a product, they can help you find one with full resell rights, or you can search for one on your own. You can even have them build your site for you. So, you're not spending much money at all, but you can be as successful as you want to. It's all up to you. And like I said, you dont have to go through E-market, but its nice to use them because they offer everything you'll need including traffic to your site. If you go and check out E-Market and think its too much money like I did, just go search around for another company that will offer you as much as they do, and you'll be suprised at how much you're saving. its definitely worth doing.

[This message has been edited by Isabella25 (edited February 19, 2005).]

expertincome
New to WAHM.com
posted February 21, 2005 01:23 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for expertincome   Click Here to Email expertincome     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OH MY GOD!!! Isabella you have taken this credibility lark as far as I can bare! I joined Julie Parker scheme (also emarketprofessionals) I joined with a completely opened mind, I have some skills with website building but for the life of me after my first couple of days encountered problems as the site builder just would not respond to my requests, I submitted help requests repeatedly only to get auto replys back telling me how to start, but I've started, I sent emails to the various email addresses again always the same auto reply returned after my 30 days I asked Julie Parker for a refund but that was ignored I asked emarket for a refund thats when I got a reply but to inform me that I will be charged for services rendered, "WHAT SERVICES" they have done nothing, no support no back up I explained that my site builder was not building and asked if they could build my site but emarket said no we do not do that I then notified both Paypal and my credit card company and both of them would not place a charge back so I have put it down to experience and would advise anyone entering into this company be prepared to lose your money and your temper.. you may eventually calm down but you can wave goodbye to your cash: http://tinyurl.com/6nj77

------------------
if gods for us! who's against us? http://tinyurl.com/4uac6

[This message has been edited by expertincome (edited February 21, 2005).]

hbarbre
WAHM.com regular
posted February 21, 2005 03:56 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for hbarbre   Click Here to Email hbarbre     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
My goodness. I didn't realize my post had drawn so much attention!

The ebook that KS sells does have useful information in it. The scam is the guarantee and emarket. She promises to "hold you by the hand" and walk you through it.

She makes it clear on her site that you can be a beginner and know nothing about site building or selling online and she will help you. (Lie)

She does not answer her emails, does not honor her word, does not honor her refund policy. Which so convieniently is past the 30 days that PayPal will consider refunding your money. And, Paypal does not refund on informational products. Go figure...

I contacted Emarket over 30 times. My site was "up" and you could order from it, but they never sent traffic to it. At that time, I was ignorant enough to think that bulk traffic was legitimate.

Then, Emarket emails me asking for my PayPal email and password...like I was stupid enough to hand them access to all my money. So, I emailed them back and told them that my site was full functional and my paypl button worked. My site was taken down the next day. Not the index page or the Thank YOu page. Just the main page that you could order from.

I have not recieved any further response from them. Despite my attempts to get my $97.00 back.

So, finally, I decided to use the information given to me and create my own product to sell. Forget them. I don't need them.

Holly

------------------
Make up to $200/day taking simple photos!

Isabella25
New to WAHM.com
posted February 21, 2005 09:44 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Isabella25   Click Here to Email Isabella25     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Like I've been saying from the beginning, you dont have to go through E-market! You dont have to! You can use whoever you want to! They may not be the best hosting company out there, who cares, just use the extremely useful info in the K. Scott program and go find a different site building company to work with. hbarbre even agreed that the K. Scott info was good, just quit whining and put it to use with some other company. My gosh, you all work so hard to talk bad about this company, when you could be putting the K. Scott program to work! And, expertincome, I went to that little site of yours, and you talk and talk about how horrible your emarket experience was, but what does that have to do with the K. Scott information? NOTHING! they are seperate companies, get over it. None of you can deny the K. Scott program because it will work with whatever other components you use, just because emarket sucks, doesnt mean the k.scott info is useless.

[This message has been edited by Isabella25 (edited February 21, 2005).]

cyell
New to WAHM.com
posted February 21, 2005 11:07 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for cyell   Click Here to Email cyell     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I just have one question for you Isabella25... When you responded to my post on 2/16, you clearly stated that it would be the last of your involvement with the conversation, but why are we here 5 days later, still reading the same old posts from YOURS TRULY? The lies seem to run even deeper than K. Scott's false name, photo, and promise. Hmmm... And if you make so much $$$ a day, doing so-called business with your beloved program,why do you have hours upon hours to devote to defending yourself after each and every post? Either someone has too much free time on their hands, or they're getting paid for their affiliation, just like I said the first time.
quote:
Originally posted by Isabella25:
Like I've been saying from the beginning, you dont have to go through E-market! You dont have to! You can use whoever you want to! They may not be the best hosting company out there, who cares, just use the extremely useful info in the K. Scott program and go find a different site building company to work with. hbarbre even agreed that the K. Scott info was good, just quit whining and put it to use with some other company. My gosh, you all work so hard to talk bad about this company, when you could be putting the K. Scott program to work! And, expertincome, I went to that little site of yours, and you talk and talk about how horrible your emarket experience was, but what does that have to do with the K. Scott information? NOTHING! they are seperate companies, get over it. None of you can deny the K. Scott program because it will work with whatever other components you use, just because emarket sucks, doesnt mean the k.scott info is useless.

[This message has been edited by Isabella25 (edited February 21, 2005).]

[This message has been edited by cyell (edited February 21, 2005).]

Isabella25
New to WAHM.com
posted February 22, 2005 07:39 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Isabella25   Click Here to Email Isabella25     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yes, I did previously say that I was done with this entire conversation, but it's just so sad to me that you guys are believing these lies! The only reason why I even read these silly posts is because I keep getting emails from tons of people from this website asking me loads of questions, and telling me how much they appreciate my honesty. If you could see all the success stories I get in my email everyday, you'd be amazed. I dont have an affiliation to K. Scott, I just know the program works! I use this site for many other reasons then to sit here and "defend" myself, because frankly, I couldnt care less what any of you thought of the program! I just wanted to be honest about my experience and shine some light into this mess of a conversation. It's just as well, while you're all sitting here, that program is helping more people like me, so all I can say is it's too bad for you all who wont give it a try. God Bless

hbarbre
WAHM.com regular
posted February 22, 2005 10:36 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for hbarbre   Click Here to Email hbarbre     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Isabella25,

One thing I do agree with you on this is no, you don't have to go thru emarket. And KS says that in her book. BUT, the whole website is a bunch of hype that yes, I fell into.

What makes me mad is that she is making promises that she can't keep. And, to make things clear, I did take the knowledge I learned, got my money back from selling of my emarket site (that they took down b/c I wouldn't send them my paypal info) and have just finished writing my own ebook.

So, I am glad that I learned from the situation. I will never defend KS. The ebook has good info. But it is not worth 97.00. I hope others will learn from this discussion and stay far away.

Holly

------------------
New to the online business world? Need a helping hand?

Make up to $200/day taking simple photos!

lelly
WAHM.com regular
posted February 23, 2005 07:53 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for lelly   Click Here to Email lelly     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi Isabella,

I have read through the ebook, and I was just curious if you would mind posting the url's to the "accounts" which you are making your $1000 plus per day.

I suspect this wouldn't be a problem for you, as it would even draw more traffic and exposure to your sites.

This would be a great way for you to prove that you are not a liar, and that you are seriously telling the truth about your sites, income, and emarketprofessionals.

I have contacted emarket so many times, and EVERY time I only get the autoresponder.

So please, enlighten us. What websites EXACTLY are making you this money? Why aren't they in your sig line? The K. Scott ebook describes other ways of marketing your sites, so this website would be a great way to promote your so-called "products".

Leslie

------------------
Leslie Kroeker
------------------

Need to learn about Affiliate Marketing? Visit Easy Online Business Info - My New Home Business Resource Site!

Start a New Child Care Business! Complete business package to help you easily and quickly start your own profitable home-based day care business!

Affordable Graphic Design

srioux
New to WAHM.com
posted March 07, 2005 05:15 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for srioux   Click Here to Email srioux     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Holly16:
I have read all of the posts on this subject. I see points from both sides. I personally can not say whether it is a true scam or not for I haven't used it.

I would like to though make a proposal.

Isabella25 - if you truly believe this system has changed your life and you think others could make a profit off of it,
why don't you prove it? I'm not trying to be sarcastic either.
Prove that it works by teaching me and showing me how to do it and if it works it's not a scam, if it doesn't work it's a scam, as easy as that.

So, what say you?

I agree. Show us how you do it. If people are making so much money from this, then they don't need the $97.00/ I'd be willing to be a guiny pig. If I make the money you say I'd make I'll pay you then.

------------------

lelly
WAHM.com regular
posted March 07, 2005 09:27 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for lelly   Click Here to Email lelly     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Looks like Isabella decided to leave the topic right when we started asking for proof... Hmmmm.... Anyone else smell something fishy?!

------------------
Leslie Kroeker
------------------

Easy Online Business Info

Monavie - Oprah's #1 Superfood for Youthful Vitality

Finally, You can be first! Billion Dollar Company goes MLM! Reserve your position today, we are going to revolutionize the Wellness Industry.Click Here!

avila911
New to WAHM.com
posted March 08, 2005 12:05 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for avila911     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Isabella25 - why not prove to us by showing us your websites and also providing proof of you account statements (block out your name, account number, etc), how about a reference from your bank that could verify your income?

Isabella25
New to WAHM.com
posted March 08, 2005 12:55 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Isabella25   Click Here to Email Isabella25     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hey everyone!

I'm sorry for not responding to you sooner, I just got back from Florida today, and man, the weather was awesome. Well, to answer your questions, My company is called RoseCorp. My sites are actually under contruction, we're adding some new things and since I was out of town, it all got slowed down. Id be happy to have you all take a look at my site once it is finshed being updated. One thing that I will not do is show you my bank statements, that request is a little silly, once you see my site, I think that will be proof enough. I really dont enjoy this specific messege board, it gets kind of draining having to constantly defend your integrity, so dont expect to see a lot from me anymore, I'm completely over trying to level with you and share my experiences. So with that said, when my site is done I'll post the address but then I'm pretty much out of this conversation, you all still seem to think I'm a liar, so whats the use. Have a great week everybody, God bless!

-Isabella

lelly
WAHM.com regular
posted March 08, 2005 04:25 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for lelly   Click Here to Email lelly     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Well we wouldnt think you were a liar if you could back up what you are saying with proof.

------------------
Leslie Kroeker
------------------

Easy Online Business Info

Monavie - Oprah's #1 Superfood for Youthful Vitality

Finally, You can be first! Billion Dollar Company goes MLM! Reserve your position today, we are going to revolutionize the Wellness Industry.Click Here!

This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3 

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | WAHM.com