THESE BOARDS ARE NOW READ ONLY -- PLEASE COME TO OUR *NEW* MESSAGE BOARDS: www.wahm.com/forum

See you there! Cheryl :)

WAHM.com logo
WAHM WAHM Free WAHM Masters Course
WAHM Home
WAHM boards
WAHM.com jobs
WAHM.com articles
WAHM opportunities
WAHM Classifieds
WAHM Directory
WAHM Businesses
WAHM editorial
WAHM Mom the cartoon
WAHM bookstore

WAHM Links
WAHMEE Award
WAHM.com Undercover
Ask Jane
Recipes
WAHM question
WAHM advice

From the FTC:

WAHM.com Boards
  WAHMs in consulting and training
  Workathomeagent.com

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Workathomeagent.com
Glenda
New to WAHM.com
posted July 15, 2004 11:47 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Glenda   Click Here to Email Glenda     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I am new here and am not sure where to post my question (or if it is even appropriate here). I signed up with workathomeagent.com. It is a position where I take orders for ShopNBC. I have done the training and taken and passed the tests. Now, I hear nothing from them. Has anyone had any experience with them?

IP: Logged

lynn3700
New to WAHM.com
posted July 15, 2004 02:51 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for lynn3700   Click Here to Email lynn3700     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Did you call them to let them know or send an email? When you do they usually set a time for your over the phone training.

Dee

prittypanda
New to WAHM.com
posted July 22, 2004 09:56 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for prittypanda   Click Here to Email prittypanda     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi, Glenda. I'm in the same predicament you are. I've spoken with a very helpful PAL who apologized, but explained there have been delays with receiving our log-in for Oracle. We need a seperate log in name for that program, and I believe (I could be wrong) they get that from Shop themselves. Once yours comes in, they'll email you to train for the 1-on-1.

prittypanda
New to WAHM.com
posted July 22, 2004 10:03 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for prittypanda   Click Here to Email prittypanda     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi, Glenda. I'm in the same predicament you are. I've spoken with a very helpful PAL who apologized, but explained there have been delays with receiving our log-in for Oracle. We need a seperate log in name for that program, and I believe (I could be wrong) they get that from Shop themselves. Once yours comes in, they'll email you to train for the 1-on-1.

wrknfool
New to WAHM.com
posted September 10, 2004 09:53 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for wrknfool   Click Here to Email wrknfool     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi,my name is Angel and I have been working for ShopNBC for 5 mths. now.
You might want to email or call them directly to get them to call you for your 1 on 1 test with them.
After your one on one...they should send you an email telling you to being working anytime.
If you need to talk to me about anything email me @: hazel_eyes_63073@yahoo.com :-)

------------------
Angel

Tweetyboop
New to WAHM.com
posted September 20, 2004 05:28 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Tweetyboop   Click Here to Email Tweetyboop     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi! I am very new here too! This sounds interesting.... How can I apply? Can you share the stats with me? Any information would be very helpful and much appreciated!
Thanks!

Leameana
New to WAHM.com
posted January 21, 2005 11:36 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Leameana   Click Here to Email Leameana     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
i have been working for the work at home agent site since september of 2004 the pay is pretty good when you can get the hours to work .....it is a first come first seve business so check for hours several times daily. my highest chek has been a lil over 4 hundred dollars within a two week period , but you get out of it what you put into it so be dedicated. i currently work for Direct response but have been asked to certify for ShopNBC i am in training for that now ....does anyone know what the 1- on - 1 is like for that and is the call flow and hours plentyful ?

drop me a line
thanks

meg319
New to WAHM.com
posted January 25, 2005 02:45 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for meg319     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hello all. I am also new here and I'm looking for possible work at home jobs like all of you. I was wondering if you paid for anything when you registered and trained to get the ShopNBC job. I mean, did they require some sort of registration fee/background check fee or something like that?

Also, for those of you who are already working for ShopNBC, how is it? I understand you might have some sort of confidentiality agreement about their clients/products, etc but I was just wondering how that job (or to get that job) goes.

Thanks.

lizzeth
New to WAHM.com
posted April 04, 2005 10:30 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for lizzeth     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lynn3700:
Did you call them to let them know or send an email? When you do they usually set a time for your over the phone training.

Dee

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | WAHM.com