THESE BOARDS ARE NOW READ ONLY -- PLEASE COME TO OUR *NEW* MESSAGE BOARDS: www.wahm.com/forum

See you there! Cheryl :)

WAHM.com logo
WAHM WAHM Free WAHM Masters Course
WAHM Home
WAHM boards
WAHM.com jobs
WAHM.com articles
WAHM opportunities
WAHM Classifieds
WAHM Directory
WAHM Businesses
WAHM editorial
WAHM Mom the cartoon
WAHM bookstore

WAHM Links
WAHMEE Award
WAHM.com Undercover
Ask Jane
Recipes
WAHM question
WAHM advice

From the FTC:

WAHM.com Boards
  Crafting WAHMs
  Designer & Aromatherapy Candles Plus Soap Has Anyone Heard Of This One?

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Designer & Aromatherapy Candles Plus Soap Has Anyone Heard Of This One?
chers
WAHM.com regular
posted August 31, 2004 03:08 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for chers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I found this one and was wondering if anyone has heard of it. Its a little pricey to get started. The web site address is www.designercandlesandsoap.com. If anyone has heard of it could you please share your views on it good or bad? Thank you and have a nice day!
Cheryl

IP: Logged

kaylee
WAHM.com regular
posted August 31, 2004 11:13 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for kaylee     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hmmmm. Looks interesting, but I didn't see anywhere that states that they would buy your finished product back. I only looked into the soap making kit though, it was like 38.00 to get started. Let me know if this one turns out to be legit. Thanks

chers
WAHM.com regular
posted September 01, 2004 08:03 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for chers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi Keylee,
It says that they pay between .50-1.00 per soap based on size. I'm confused because it say basic registration is 37.95 and basic soap kit is 70.40. There doesn't seem to be any explanation of the difference between the two. The cost of the candle kit or registration is around the same price. I found a phone number on their web site so I think I will call it and ask them my questions. I'll let you know how it goes.
Have a nice day!
Cheryl

chers
WAHM.com regular
posted September 03, 2004 09:21 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for chers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi,
I called Designer & Aromatherapy Candles Plus Soap and here is what I found out. The basic registration for $37.95 is to be registered to sell your soaps or candles back to them. It also includes a list of supplies to make the soap and other supplies you can either buy through them or on your own. It also tells how the program works and how much they pay. The starter kit and basic registration for $70.40 is everything I mentioned above plus supplies to make some candles or soap. All the ingredients that go into the candles or soap have to purchased through them. You can buy your own molds to use and make a candle or soap with their supplies and send it to them and they will tell you how much they will pay for each piece. They have been in business for over five years and sell these items in a variety of places. I think this is all I have for now. If there is anything else please ask and I will see if I can answer for you. Have a nice evening!
Cheryl

kaylee
WAHM.com regular
posted September 07, 2004 01:31 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for kaylee     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thanks are you gonna do it?

chers
WAHM.com regular
posted September 07, 2004 07:04 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for chers     Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi,
I am waiting for a starter kit from www.magicalgift.com that I order almost a week ago. I will start with that one first and then in a few months down the road I would like to try this one making the soap. They were very nice when I talked with them and answered all my questions, so I got the impression they are legit. I wish you the best of luck in your decision and if there is anything else I can help you with just ask.
Cheryl

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Hop to:

Contact Us | WAHM.com